Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I've go my eye on this one in the states hopefully going over early January does anyone know anything this model anything I should especially look out for. I reckon there's a little bit of room for negotiation on the price could end up at £40k ish

Holiday Rambler Neptune

hr1.jpg

hr2.jpg

RV Description:
36 feet, Holiday Rambler Neptune, 2004, 24,000 miles, Interior: Gold/Tans, Exterior: White/Gold Trim, $89,500 Reduced!
Comments: Like New! 300 HP Diesel, Dual Slide, Anniversary Edition, Cherry Wood Cabinets In Full Kitchen, Corian Counter Tops, Separate Ice Maker, Hardwood Floors, Shower, Outside Shower, Split Bath, Skylight, Queen Island Bed, Sofa Sleeper w/Air Mattress, Dinette Sleeper, Sleeps 6, 2 Lthr Capt Chairs, Passenger Seat Is A Fully Powered Recliner, Booth, Recliner, Computer Desk, Carpeting In Living And Bedrooms, Auto/Stationary Satellite Dish, TV, DVD, CD/Cassette, Sound System, 5.5 Watt Generator, Inverter, Ducted AC/Heat, 2 Roof ACs, 2 Ducted ACs, Furnace, Fantastic Fan, Back Up Camera, Monitor Panel, HWH Leveling, Leveling Jacks, Exhaust Brake, Dual Pane Windows, Awnings, Day/Night Shades, Basement Storage, Electric Step, Trailer Hitch, Tow Pkg, Factory Warranty, Smoke And Pet Free, Over 21,000 Dollars In Upgrades, This Motor Home Has Been Well Maintained And Is LIKE NEW!!

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Ror

Loveley coach! :thumb:

Where have you seen it? (PM me if you like).

If you need any advice on shipping or anything else feel free to shout.

Cheers
Linda

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Rory
Make sure you check that the engines in there and it has wheels at each corner very important :roflmto::roflmto:
seriously nice coach good luck mate :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Which end should I look for the engine ::bigsmile:
Hi Rory,
It looks like one of those sporty little mid engined numbers to me mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good luck with it, it really looks fantastic, can't wait to see you in it :thumb:

Keith

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Lovely coach Rory,

If you are going to import, what extra costs are you working on?

Bryan

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
If we buy we intend to keep it in the states for a while as we want to tour Alaska, Canada and USA, thats the plan anyway don't know if it'll happen.

Hi Lugnut I'm sure it could be arranged for a large fee :ROFLMAO:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Hi

Firstly, you should get AT LEAST $15k (£7.5k) off their asking price - I would start by offering $20k less and when they say No, leave them your phone number, tell them you can transfer the money to their bank within a couple of days as you don't need to arrange finance, that you're only around for another 4 days and then LEAVE.

If they CAN genuinely do it for $20k less, they will call you.

If you haven't had a call after 48hrs and you really fancy the RV, then just give them a call and start haggling again.

You have nothing to lose - remember the majority of RVers in the USA have huge long term loans on their vehicles and people are really panicking at the moment (which reminds me - make sure their isn't a Lein (loan) on the vehicle or you wont be able to export it until paid).

Having said all that,

If you aren't planning to actually use the thing or import it yet then I wouldnt bother buying one yet.

Remember, every other RV out there will be getting cheaper the whole time yours is just sitting there, so there is likely to be a bargain available when you are ready to use it.

Paul

PS When you want info on Alaska etc just get in touch - fantastic place (as long as it's sunny :ROFLMAO:). I plan to upload a few pics to the site when I get chance (and when Ive compressed them all as they're big files).

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
wow! you really get a lot for your dosh over there go for it ror:Cool:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Lovely looking Bus Ror.

You'll have his & hers:thumb:

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi John

Yes you're right maybe I'll open a museum then I can stick that poxy merc in the corner and charge people to look at it thats all its good for.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back