What are you up to this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Off to the Harrogate motorhome show on Saturday to drool over some MHs. Just looking for ideas and things to do to ours and maybe pick up a few accessories if the price is right. Usually find its cheaper online though.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Its our 25th Wedding Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary Couple GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Zebedee ( our van) out of storage, on the drive, been cleaning and hubby running puriclean through, then will put furnishings back in, looks so much better when fully dressed! :roflmto:
Hubby cleaned all the roof today, tomorrow the rest of the van cleaned, then back up to storage, ready for Easter mini trip....
then off to pick up grandkids for overnight stay, :giggle:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Weekend at Wallingford next to the Thames could quite happily sit and watch the redkites all weekend and not move .off yo the market for a mooch then out on the bike later to explore

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
Quite proud of ourselves, we replaced the pump on the Thetford loo!!!

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
On Swiss Farm site at Henley on Thames , lovely weather , scenery and walks plus a Wetherspoons lunch and a couple of pints of Guinness , now on the G&T before bed, heaven 😎
Sounds as though you like it... Might try, we're looking for one not too far away for a weekend in June. Any tips?

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Sounds as though you like it... Might try, we're looking for one not too far away for a weekend in June. Any tips?
The second time we have used this site , Swiss farm is not cheap but not many are now, it’s a bit closer to Henley than the CMC site and also quieter as not so close to the road. A 15 minute walk to the high street with lovely walks by the Thames .
It’s also great to see so many Red Kite.
We have also used Hurley Riverside site but not quite so much available to walk to regarding facilities.

One little plus, free Wi-Fi which works well.

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
I WAS supposed to be at the Harrogate show

But Ruby our beloved 16yr old pooch took a turn for the worse on Friday so spent 24hr at the vets. Fluids and meds but not much improvement so we brought her home yesterday for her final night at home and took her back today.

So at 1.30pm our very very much loved and loyal companion was put to sleep, peacefully lying on her bed in the back of the car and sent to doggy heaven.

She's been getting worse on her legs for a few yrs due to back issues so could barely walk. With the latest liver probs it was just too much to put her through. Doesn't make the decision any easier though and really fought with what was best for her and a quality of life v trying everything possible to keep her going for our benefit.

RiP Ruby, sleep well old girl. No more pain now. We'll miss you so much. :cry::cry:Xxx

IMAG0267.jpg

Sorry to bring the mood down folks. Just needed to vent and I know there are lots of pet owners on here that have probably gone through this. :crying:

Jun 26, 2018
North West
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Europe & USA since April '21
After a night at Chapel lane yesterday, now arrived at Pinewoods, Wells-next-the-sea, for three days of long walks on the beach with Charlie the labradoodle. Then a nice glass of my new Italian liquor with ginger ale.
IMG_20220319_155741638.jpg
IMG_20220320_154015452.jpg

AliM

Free Member
Feb 26, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 615
We are in Hawes, North Yorkshire, this weekend. Snow on the hills but the sun has been shining - absolutely lovely 😊

Nov 21, 2021
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Amethyst
Exp
Newbie, former van camper and still wild camper
We are having a couple of night in van up at Wooler Northumberland. It was great driving up the hills are snow capped but weather has been lovely and sunny albeit cold

Jul 10, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Cragg Vale CMC site for three nights ( wife’s school reunion in Halifax ) , ill be having a fish and chip supper with the outlaws .
Saturday hopefully cycling or walking the canal ways and then Sunday back to the outlaws for Sunday lunch , my MIL is a fantastic cook , FIL and myself off to the local pub for the Man City v Liverpool game , going to test my new brakes on those Yorkshire hills (new discs and pads all round …..ouch ! )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back