What are you up to this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Golygfor

Free Member
Oct 1, 2016
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G781
Exp
Ex tower now converted
We’ve part ex’ed our Bailey 79-4 and picked up our new to us Pilote G781 from Simon Howards Motorhomes. We’d definitely recommend 👍
Currently in Taunton-Cornish Farm enjoying the complementary 2 nights whilst we ‘play’ with our moho. Happy weekend all 😎
(Obligatory picture)
6567258B-F3E0-44FE-9289-18C4990E3A7F.jpeg

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
We’ve part ex’ed our Bailey 79-4 and picked up our new to us Pilote G781 from Simon Howards Motorhomes. We’d definitely recommend 👍
Currently in Taunton-Cornish Farm enjoying the complementary 2 nights whilst we ‘play’ with our moho. Happy weekend all 😎
(Obligatory picture)
View attachment 420399
I didn’t realise you were funsters!! I did try and pop in earlier to make sure everything was ok and the van is doing well!!!

Golygfor

Free Member
Oct 1, 2016
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G781
Exp
Ex tower now converted
I didn’t realise you were funsters!! I did try and pop in earlier to make sure everything was ok and the van is doing well!!!
Yes! I really need to send off for a sticker, it’s been on my list for a few years!
Did we miss a 10% discount?! 😉😝
Sorry we missed you, we were eating and drinking... thanks for checking in on us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Yes! I really need to send off for a sticker, it’s been on my list for a few years!
Did we miss a 10% discount?! 😉😝
Sorry we missed you, we were eating and drinking... thanks for checking in on us.
How was the ring of bells??
Also Steve the Warden loves you. He flew down earlier to say they are welsh you know lol

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Ha! Steve and his wife are really lovely. Wardens make or break a site so well done them. Welsh is best! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Ring of Bells was lush!
Incidentally, if you ever sell your new van let me know as I will happily buy that van!!! #jealous!!

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Oulton Park today to watch a bit of Classic Car racing and to have a look see at the cars going through the Auction on Monday. Not going to the auction on Monday as i don't trust myself.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Great weather weekend. Up early yesterday some could think our Sundays are a bit repetitive but not so.:cooler: Once again 8am breakfast in Wetherspoons at Winsor, we then had a short walk down to the river where we followed the towpath through the moorings full of some very upmarket boats stopping for an ice cream and a sit in the autumn sunshine. Loads of other tourists doing the same.

Did note that the Castle visitor numbers are more or less back to normal, crowds of tours with visitors from around the world. Still missing are the masses of Chinese visitors but this is more than covered by those from Europe and beyond.
One negative observation was the lack of masks among the tourists. One group of about thirty that walked past me without a single mask apart from the group leader. The rest were rubbing shoulders with little awareness of sd. I should imagine they would need to get their masks out for entry into the castle.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Packing for a ten? Day trip along the South Coast, starting in Dorset and heading East.

The last time we tried to do the trip was towards the end of March. That trip was cut short by the lockdown so we are hoping that we may be allowed to complete this one.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Packing the van to leave early morning for Devon. Booked in at Dornafield???? for 1 week.
Hire car confirmed for Monday to "tour around".

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I might get as far as washing the van ready for our trip to Cromer on Tuesday. Today I did some tidying up from my one night away with our son on Wednesday. Considering we havnt done much mileage due to lock down I was surprised how mucky the van was when it was parked in the sun alongside another van.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Wonderinģ how I change my name to Val 3 dogs, (help please Jim )?
A dear friend,the owner of Querida's sister, has terminal cancer and has asked me if I will have her. I pick her up tomorrow morning.
She's bigger than Querida! Some people never learn, wish me luck.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Looking longingly at the big puddle outside the van which is rapidly turning into a duck pond. The poor warden keeps trying to clear the water away. Broadway CMC site rapidly looking like Moreton on the Marsh.........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back