What are you up to this weekend? (3 Viewers)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Were going to a spa resort
were having a BBQ Friday night then Saturday morning were having a big camping breakfast served by a butler
then it's chill with pims on the lawn in the afternoon wile playing boules
then it's on to the court yard for drinks served by the butler.
followed by the spa experience our hot tub in the shed
1585859793482.png

then it's the dining experience of the restaurant carry out from the Indian the it's the entertainment watching TV
then retire to the balcony for drinks under a star file sky with a log fir burning
that's 'Saturday out the way
Sunday is recover from Saturday
bill

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
About to brave the queues at Tesco, try and do a week's shop all in one go.
Fingers crossed for me.?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
On Saturday I'm taking part in The Great British Camp Out for NHS staff. It's a fund raiser that encourages people to camp out in tents, motorhomes or caravans in their gardens or drives and raise money for the NHS.

For those that are lucky enough to have their MH's at home, I'm surprised more of you aren't taking part? More info here Justgiving page and Out&AboutLive.

My pride and joy parked up ready:giggle:
CA5225EC-AD4E-4362-A457-24E81468052F.jpeg

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Loading van for weekend camp out ( on drive obs) Curry night then scrabble boggle and upwords. Oldest grandsons birthday this weekend very ? missing him . Giving our imaginary campsite fees to various charities even tho we are big fans of wilding ?Hugs to those missing loved ones/ people on own / just everyone xx

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
Today, I have to go to work.

Although we are shut down the printers still need running to avoid damage, so while I’m stood around waiting for them to print various stuff simply to keep them alive I’m going to load some stuff in the car to take home.

Then emptying the shed, installing a bar, a dartboard, some bar stools and a sound system (no TV in this pub ?) an ice machine and some optics and a beer pump.

outside the “pub” I’m putting out a 3x3 marquee and a bar table and some stools and a bbq.

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Spring cleaning is rife in our house at the moment, all thanks to my good wife. If I stand still for to long, I'll get a blast of bleach. So thought I would do some of my own and gave the greenhouse its annual wash. Not a job I enjoy but it has to be done...... and its done???.
Now everything is back in greenhouse, grow bags at the ready. Tomatoes, sweet peas on there way, and then lettuce, leek and spring onion seeds sown.
Tomatoes..........meet Shirley, well a number of them, these are great tomatoes, lovely red juicy and sweet tomatoes??????
Packets of flower seeds waiting to be sown tomorrow. Longing to relive the Dream. Smudger55
IMG_20200410_141424.jpg
IMG_20200410_145840.jpg
IMG_20200410_144509.jpg
IMG_20200410_143920.jpg

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Been away in the van this weekend- quick trip to Isle de Ray and a bike ride round it Saturday , sneaky picnic in the middle of nowhere then back to the van- pitch a bit cramped and plagued by cats, who came in the roof light deja vue of last weekend. Sunday a bike ride a bit further afield [China -see thumbnail] and then back to the van for another round of board games - found a 30 year old travel Othello [I won yaaay ] Ate and drank in van FLT style - locals very friendly greeted us like old pals .Weather was glorious ! Woke up in Scotland - much colder but still lovely . Other half bought me an Easter present of Life Membership and has now joined in Own Right. All in all a grand time away; but glad to be home with LISTS of ( this week ] 24 tasks and TV.. we have tv in van but forren signal not good :giggle:
Diesel cost - nil
Ferry/Tunnel - nil
Eating out - nil
Campsite fees - £40 to NHS and £20 to aid for children

Next weekend we will see where the weather takes us xx PS Mr Smudger I have given away 40 Pomodoro tomato plants but have 50 still for ME ! And LOVE your green house and garden xx

Attachments

• IMG_1408.jpeg
    IMG_1408.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 41
Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Been away in the van this weekend- quick trip to Isle de Ray and a bike ride round it Saturday , sneaky picnic in the middle of nowhere then back to the van- pitch a bit cramped and plagued by cats, who came in the roof light deja vue of last weekend. Sunday a bike ride a bit further afield [China -see thumbnail] and then back to the van for another round of board games - found a 30 year old travel Othello [I won yaaay ] Ate and drank in van FLT style - locals very friendly greeted us like old pals .Weather was glorious ! Woke up in Scotland - much colder but still lovely . Other half bought me an Easter present of Life Membership and has now joined in Own Right. All in all a grand time away; but glad to be home with LISTS of ( this week ] 24 tasks and TV.. we have tv in van but forren signal not good :giggle:
Diesel cost - nil
Ferry/Tunnel - nil
Eating out - nil
Campsite fees - £40 to NHS and £20 to aid for children

Next weekend we will see where the weather takes us xx PS Mr Smudger I have given away 40 Pomodoro tomato plants but have 50 still for ME ! And LOVE your green house and garden xx
Thanks, enjoy your tomatoes and "travels". Smudger55

MartMaeve

Free Member
May 18, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just starting out..
Planted fruit trees, weeded huge patch of fallow land at the side of the house, did oil and filter change on Moho and discovered that the washer bottle has a leak, hence very streaked windscreen.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Now the bin men have decided what day they are emptying the garden bin we have no reason not to trim the front hedge.
Its not a big job now it’s been reduced by the tree man. I couldn’t cut the top before without having back and shoulder pain for days afterwards.
I havnt cut the mains lead for ages now but management always reminds me how many times I have done that. I really should by a cordless but that’s money I can spend elsewhere.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I see Wiz Air are starting Flights from Luton to Portugal and the Greek Islands. Any takers, there should be plenty of vacant accommodation.

busbuddy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
Finally washed the van, roof and everything....we should have been away this weekend but hey ho, luckily I'm still at work so the decking can wait until next week

busbuddy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
Were going to a spa resort
were having a BBQ Friday night then Saturday morning were having a big camping breakfast served by a butler
then it's chill with pims on the lawn in the afternoon wile playing boules
then it's on to the court yard for drinks served by the butler.
followed by the spa experience our hot tub in the shed
View attachment 374223
then it's the dining experience of the restaurant carry out from the Indian the it's the entertainment watching TV
then retire to the balcony for drinks under a star file sky with a log fir burning
that's 'Saturday out the way
Sunday is recover from Saturday
bill
I thought I was the only weirdo who put a hot tub in a shed to use all year round ?

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
went to milford common on the chase for a few hours, nice to get out in the van if only for half a day!

everything worked still, so pleased!

The Simpsons

Free Member
Jul 29, 2019
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Newbie ex caravan
Just finished replacing the laminate flooring in Cedrick the citroen for vinyl non slip flooring. All furniture back in and sealed. Fitted isolation switches from leisure battery to habitation fuse box now to refit 5 internal doors oh joy. On a brighter note the van looks lighter inside as laminate was dark brown plank effect.

The Simpsons

Free Member
Jul 29, 2019
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Newbie ex caravan
This weekend we are finishing off Cedric the Citroens revamp. It would have taken a lot longer and cost so much more if it had not been for the expertise and advice from you all. A hearty thanks fellow funsters. My muscles are aching and I have learned a vast amount about our PVC. a huge thanks to you all.

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
We're just back from a couple of nights at the Uphill Wharf Campsite and Marine Centre, just south of Weston-super-Mare, met The Three Amigos as we discovered we were parked next to them. Very quiet campsite and no lights there either. 24 pitches around the lake and we were No.24 right at the end.
We've booked a night at Uphill Wharf at the end of the month. It looks lovely on their website, just hoping that the cafe will be open. Do you know if it would be possible to eat outside or at the nearby pubs (y)

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Just had my hair cut, Feeling a bit light headed, and distinctly lighter in the wallet. £13.50 now, £8.00 pre Covid :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Stratford upon Avon for four days

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread