What are you up to this weekend? (7 Viewers)

derek-g

Free Member
Jul 4, 2019
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Having nice weekend in Leyburn North Yorkshire 1940s weekend on cracken house campsite c&cc
IMG_20190721_110639.jpg

cornish boy

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
Body in Hampshire, heart in Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki 669.
Exp
not so newbie anymore - since 2016
Life has been a real game of musical chairs for the last year or so, which has meant that the motorhome hasn't been washed since returning from France 12 months ago.

Finally the music has stopped, so Yesterday and today has meant I have had chance to wash the motorhome.
Everything from the roof downwards has been snow foamed, hand washed, nooks and cranies toothbrushed, windows cleaned, rubbers treated, plastics blacked, silicone cleaned, sides polished and then finished off with a coat of wax.

Not quite a full detail and there are still bits that need doing but too knackered to do any more!

IMG_0316.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
We are off to Lommel in Belgium for the Motocross GP of Limburg.. #1 son is already on his way by bicycle with 3 other guys on a charity ride. We have to go to bring him back LOL..

Well that's my excuse anyway.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Relaxing weekend at the “Duck and Trumpet” otherwise known as the Fish and Anchor Uffenham, near Evesham

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We are off to Lommel in Belgium for the Motocross GP of Limburg.. #1 son is already on his way by bicycle with 3 other guys on a charity ride. We have to go to bring him back LOL..

Well that's my excuse anyway.

Will be seeing you there then. We leave on the tunnel late Thursday night. :)

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Will be seeing you there then. We leave on the tunnel late Thursday night. :)
We are Dover Dunkirk s usual. I heard the campsites have moved , as they are being built on , so they are a bit of a trek now, we parked there when we went 2 years ago and they bus you in.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We are Dover Dunkirk s usual. I heard the campsites have moved , as they are being built on , so they are a bit of a trek now, we parked there when we went 2 years ago and they bus you in.
Last year wasn’t too far to walk, we have the bicycles so will ride in if necessary. Thanks for the heads up...see you there.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Off to the Traction and Engine Rally at Whitby Friday /Sunday.

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Tidying the garden and prepping for our eldest daughters surprise 40th birthday, I can feel the aches already and have the morphine on standby. ?

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I told her I was going to take her out on a date this weekend now I feeling pressure in finding something to warrant such an occasion. Have a few ideas but we will see.... ;) :giggle:

St Piran

Free Member
May 22, 2012
North Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Life has been a real game of musical chairs for the last year or so, which has meant that the motorhome hasn't been washed since returning from France 12 months ago.

Finally the music has stopped, so Yesterday and today has meant I have had chance to wash the motorhome.
Everything from the roof downwards has been snow foamed, hand washed, nooks and cranies toothbrushed, windows cleaned, rubbers treated, plastics blacked, silicone cleaned, sides polished and then finished off with a coat of wax.

Not quite a full detail and there are still bits that need doing but too knackered to do any more!

View attachment 320836
Come and do your brothers now ???

cornish boy

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
Body in Hampshire, heart in Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki 669.
Exp
not so newbie anymore - since 2016
Come and do your brothers now ???

Mmm, I have considered your kind offer but I think it presents an amazing development opportunity for you to clean your own motorhome.... (y):)(y)

ploots

Free Member
May 31, 2013
gloucester
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt bessacarr 765p
Exp
We're at Tudor caravan park slimbridge, I'm sat here now drinking a Budweiser watching the rain waiting for my wife to finish work, she works at WWT just down the road

Sep 14, 2018
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato compass drift
Exp
We're heading to the New Forest next week. Where is the site? Looks nice with the pond / lake area.
Green hill farm in Landford http://greenhillfarm.co.uk
Not sure how much serious fishing you are into but if you have little uns then sweetcorn or spam will keep them and you entertained. Some hidden nice ones in this bit. The adults only lake bit slower but not caught good there myself yet..but seen some nice takes from others hopefully the link works.

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
Having found my CCTV inoperative after last weeks "uninvited guest appearance" in the house, I have purchased and upgraded to a 4K ultra HD true detect 4 camera system, so HOPEFULLY, if the weather plays ball I shall be installing that on Sunday.
Mainly because I'm going to Dorset for Bank hol so only have this weekend to fit it but also because the valeter is coming to do the van on Wednesday so I can keep an eye on things from work haha.
Now all I have to do is convince the old dear that I need to do that instead of traipse round Malvern Show on Sunday.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Recovering from taking grandchildren away 2 weeks running, different set of grandkids though.
Just managed to get awning down and lobbed in the garage before the rain started both Fridays.
Not the best 2 weeks for me to do twice daily BPs :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back