What are you up to this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Off to the secure park at Braintree tomorrow to fit some bits on Harriet.

Got a Fiamma safe door lock, the new tracker/alarm, a battery isolator and a new N/S headlight to fit, repair the engine access cover, refit all the newly dry cleaned seat and cushion covers and then try and trace the bleed that is constantly draining the engine battery.

On second thoughts, after looking at that list, that may be what am I doing for the next week. :whistle2: :swear2:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Mother in laws 80th birthday surprise tomorrow
Hebden Bridge CC Sunday/Monday
Harrogate Spa massage Tuesday

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Counting seven more sleeps 'till we head for the south of France. Weather permitting a lot of washing and polishing for the mobile passion wagon and start loading up. The earlier I start the more chance I have of remembering what I have left out.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
off tomorrow to dover to catch the 9.10pm ferry to calais then away to honfleur with my grandsons for a week of madness

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We're gradually making our way up to Scotland for a couple of weeks or so. We left home yesterday late morning and spent last night at Ravenscar ("the town that never was" as it never took off as a seaside resort) located between Scarborough and Whitby. I'm currently sitting in the van at the side of Druridge Bay beach, hubby is cooking sausage casserole whilst I have a play on the netbook. Weather has been sunny, rainy, windy, coldy! Just had a rain shower and now it's dry and sunny again! We're gonna amble into Amble tomorrow for the car boot sale (weather permitting!) then just a tootle along the coast until we get somewhere 'Scottish'!

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We're gradually making our way up to Scotland for a couple of weeks or so. We left home yesterday late morning and spent last night at Ravenscar ("the town that never was" as it never took off as a seaside resort) located between Scarborough and Whitby. I'm currently sitting in the van at the side of Druridge Bay beach, hubby is cooking sausage casserole whilst I have a play on the netbook. Weather has been sunny, rainy, windy, coldy! Just had a rain shower and now it's dry and sunny again! We're gonna amble into Amble tomorrow for the car boot sale (weather permitting!) then just a tootle along the coast until we get somewhere 'Scottish'!

It's been lovely and here in D & G for the past few days......although definitely a lot cooler in the evenings. Hope you weather is ok for you when you cross the border......it's been wetter on the east coast recently:)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Son, daughter-in-law and grandson due soon. they are staying for the weekend and we get to baby sit one night!!! Should be fun.

The weekend after we are off in the van.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Not a lot, friends 50th wedding anniversary shin dig on Saturday and then Ferry to Holland on Sunday and a week to get to Dusseldorf for the show, excited YES.

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Honestly nothing personal as you arrive we leave ;)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We would just like to get away.......eventually! We're thinking about changing our username on here to "Willwegetaway?":wink:

Margaret:frowny:

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Off to the colonies to do a bit of missionary work, see if I can get the natives to stop eating each other, way down in darkest Yorkshire. !!

Visit my sis in York, then do Robin Hoods bayish or Whitbyish maybe wet some lines and feed the fish, probably lose a load of tackle in the rocks, hey ho, I'm easy to please :)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Installing cupboards, trawling Bank Holiday car boot sales first thing, then working Sunday and Monday. Can't be arsed with Bank Holidays.

However, we're off with an empty car on a buying trip to one of Europe's biggest antiques/collector's fairs in a couple of weeks - expanding the business into Europe within a year of starting up. Is there no end to my rampant capitalist ambition?

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It's been lovely and here in D & G for the past few days......although definitely a lot cooler in the evenings. Hope you weather is ok for you when you cross the border......it's been wetter on the east coast recently:)
We did think of going to Kirkcudbright this weekend but with the end of the Festivities it was all booked up. Next year maybe :)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We thought our destination would be north norfolk again this weekend, so its Sheringham for us this time and being so close to our base in Norwich, its a noticable change.:ROFLMAO:
We love the 15 minute walk into the city along the old railway track, the old buildings but most of all the buskers, (y) but all the people and police sirens day and night get some getting use to. :eek:
Deep down we be country folk. :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. :sleep::D Bob and Janie.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Off to the colonies to do a bit of missionary work, see if I can get the natives to stop eating each other, way down in darkest Yorkshire. !!

Visit my sis in York, then do Robin Hoods bayish or Whitbyish maybe wet some lines and feed the fish, probably lose a load of tackle in the rocks, hey ho, I'm easy to please :)
Nowt like a challenge :LOL:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Off to Edinburgh to hopefully enjoy tge free entertainment on the royal mile since the fringe is on, gonna chance or luck and park the MH at Leith links. Should be fine I think....and hope!

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Gives a shout if yourbl near Ayr or Troon next weekend, if not enjoy your travels.

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Off to the secure park at Braintree tomorrow to fit some bits on Harriet.

Got a Fiamma safe door lock, the new tracker/alarm, a battery isolator and a new N/S headlight to fit, repair the engine access cover, refit all the newly dry cleaned seat and cushion covers and then try and trace the bleed that is constantly draining the engine battery.

On second thoughts, after looking at that list, that may be what am I doing for the next week. :whistle2: :swear2:
The one near Gt Leighs ? If so, that's where we keep our wagon

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
On the last ever caravan holiday in sunny South Wales before the motorhome arrives(y) Not often I can't wait to go home:) We could do with some motorhome fun stickers if you still have any please Jim;) How do we get them?

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
were doing a bit of camping fishing in Cumbria then the lakes for a few days was suppose to be the east cost but jay stuck the dart in white haven this morning
in a lovely free camping spot with another motor home then a one hr drive to Whitehaven or there abbot's :reel:

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We are in the middle of a huge field at Little Silver near Exeter ready for motocross tomorrow. Had a lovely BBQ this evening although getting a tad chilly now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back