What are you doing this weekend? (1 Viewer)

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Ice fishing and later Having BarBq with friends in the Snow,only -2 here today,have a great weekend every onel:thumb:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Weekend

Weathers going to be awful, but I'm working tomorrow so doesn't matter too much. I will be finished just before tomorrows big game which starts at 5pm. :Smile:

Sunday, I'll be in the polytunnel planting a load of seeds; flowers for beds and baskets, as well as this tomatoes and peppers and this coming Christmas sprouts, which I hope the new owners will be enjoying rather than us, but who knows.

What are you up to?

for me Jim weekends dont exist anymore.im working all weekend as usual:RollEyes:but this year im lucky ,ive been told i can have december 25th off:roflmto::roflmto:
brian

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Packing up house :thumb: ready for move on 18th/19th Feb.
Also making sure motorhome is all working after 3 mth layoff-we will be sleeping in it maybe a couple of nights during the move ::bigsmile:

Mike.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
nipping in and out of the local hospice to see my wife all weekend, Sunday morning meeting up with a few mates and into N Wales on the motorbikes.
Dave.

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Trying to get the MH out off the garden as its sunk:whatthe: I will have to winch it out with the landrover :thumb: lets hope I don't damage anything as iam off on Tuesday, if the ferry's are running.
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We were expecting to have the windscreen replaced on the motorhome. ( got a hole a couple of weeks ago) However the man rang to ask if it was a new van? He had the registration 2 weeks ago........13 plate!!!!!!!! Ah well the man says, I think we have ordered the wrong one......the van shape changed in 2006 :Doh:

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
nipping in and out of the local hospice to see my wife all weekend, Sunday morning meeting up with a few mates and into N Wales on the motorbikes.
Dave.

Sending you both a hug. Please tell her that you have friends on here who are thinking of her. Joy

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Just had a week in sunny Monifieth! Back to Edinburgh tomorrow and over to Albir with friends for a week next Saturday and then only six days until we finally get the keys for our new house! hoorah! we will have survived our 7 months in the motorhome without any strangulations!:ROFLMAO:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We just spent last night wilding at Troon harbour. Brilliant fish n chippy there, lots of people drove up beside us in the car park to eat their fish and we counted 3 vehicles who dumped their rubbish outside the vehicle and drove off. We picked it up when the rain went off and binned it. Was great to get our 1st night away in new MH. Just love to hear the sound of the waves and the rain lashing the MH when we are cosy inside. Tomorrow will be spent cleaning out the fresh water tank, stale horrible water taste.

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Had the most knuckle skinning day today, wanted to change the N/S/F fog lamp - a stone broke it and it started to rust. I froze, nearly to death, out there but I did it in the end - there was never a chance the Italian designer was going to beat me with this. it was an horrendous job and ended taking the lower bumper off all because the washer bottle was in the way.
However, once finished and buttoned up it looks the business, all shiny and new.

Would I do it again - nope, I would just spray the pair black next time. :roflmto:

Trikeman.:winky:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Still decorating the kitchen! Totally fed up of it. :Blush:

Got the painting done with just a bit of touching up to do, so next thing is the tiling which will take ages! :cry:

Then laying the vinyl flooring .... :shout:

Desperately need a bit warmer weather so we can get away for a few days ... going stir crazy here!!!!! :whatthe:

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Working on a Law degree I've just recently commenced (when you've had two divorces and been wallet ripped preparation is everything lol) and hoping to get some sites booked up for March & April:Smile::Smile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
My daughter is back this week after a month in Barbados, she is going to be one very pissed off lady me thinks.;):)

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
We are leaving France tomorrow and heading to Motorcaravanners Easter rally at Charles Dickens School for the Easter break and then home after.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Looking forward to the 'Wacky Race' meet at York Raceourse. Bonnets, burgers and egg races apparently. Might even go as Herr Flick to the wacky race event. A great weekend in store with Huddersfield DA, and at £39 (Friday to Tuesday) in the Ebor Suite and entertainment thrown in, its a no brainer for us OAP's.

Oh and whilst I remember, Sam Smiths 'Old Brewery Bitter' at £2 a pint widely available in the local pubs, we should be able to eake out the pension this month. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back