What are you doing this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Drinking and eating kebabs with friends, and upgrading my MH video camera system.....bit like a Spectrum persuit vehicle, except I dont generally drive backwards to go forwards (except in Italy) :thumb:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We are up to Aberystwyth to see our student son, sadly the seafront no longer looks the same as our last visit, we will take him out for lunch and replenish his supplies of coco pops. Haven't seen him since christmas and him seems to have lost the ability to ring home! Then dash back for the Wales game.

Builder147

Free Member
Oct 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class bessy E560
Exp
Getting the hang of it
Mrs B has told me to finish the downstairs toilet re vamp :RollEyes:
So thats me done for the weekend ::bigsmile:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
After spending 2 hours in the company of 2 different estate agents today while trying to meet deadlines for work, I am fried!! God they do my head in :swear:
[HI]
Tomorrow we have someone to see the house,[/HI]
then I hope the rest of the weekend will be spent on starting the refurb of the motorhome, oh and watching the Olympics.

Good luck. Hope the outcome is good... Really strenuous time...:thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I think I will get my hair done in the morning so that I look my best for the big match at 2.30.:thumb:

Pictures please......... I didn't think that Rastafarians had hair cuts?

Oh............. Wrong Chris :Blush:

Edit: you can tell he's posh - having hair "done". Us mere mortals take ourselves off to the barbers (or in my case sit in the kitchen with a pudding basin on the head for the wife to cut around)

Last edited:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Just decorating the spare bedroom, might catch upon the football during sat pm

Hi Terri and Ann, you're not going to say you've missed the bad weather down there. Anytime I speak to my parents and mention the storms down south, they just say "Oh, we haven't had any bad weather around here":RollEyes:

They seem to forget I've got two brothers down there, one in Southsea and the other in Port Solent:Doh:

Hope you're both well, will PM later::bigsmile:

Margaret

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Pictures please......... I didn't think that Rastafarians had hair cuts?

Oh............. Wrong Chris :Blush:

Edit: you can tell he's posh - having hair "done". Us mere mortals take ourselves off to the barbers (or in my case sit in the kitchen with a pudding basin on the head for the wife to cut around)

I was joking::bigsmile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We're getting ready to go off up to Edinburgh next week, have orders to get done before then so will need to get them into the kiln and fire it tomorrow night. Will be in the workshop till midnight again no doubt:Sad:

We've had two days of glorious sunshine up here, but the forecast for tomorrow is not good:Sad: Just hope the power doesn't die whilst the kiln is on:RollEyes:

Oh and might just glance at a bit of the rugby...........if we're brave enough:roflmto: Have a good weekend funsters!

Margaret

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
In Birmingham at the ICC for the official UK launch of the company I'm involved with, body by vi and the project 10 challenge.
Look out for us taking weight off the world 10lbs at a time :Smile:

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Working on the lounge.
It used to be one big room, so we divided it into two years ago.
Now it is one big room again. :Doh:

Re-wiring, plastering, decorating, new carpets, new furniture etc.
And you ask what I'm doing at the weekend :whatthe:

Having a nervous and financial breakdown is what I'm doing. :wooo: :helpsos:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Packing the van for skiing

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
At Broonfools, Newark on a Lincs Centre CC Rally. :winky:

Off out shortly, to partake in a little soiree. :roflmto:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :Smile:

Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Trying to decide whether to head home tomorrow from Northumberland and take the car to the show at the SECC on Sunday or stay here for a few more days

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I'm building another floor either side of the island bed amongst all my other projects :roflmto: Rapido's effort of boxing in the wheel arches is shite. All dry fitted no screws so easily removeable in future.

CA_02071417590089-M.jpg

trimed down to 3kg
CA_02071419415120-M.jpg

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Having just returned from the UK to Benidorm after 2 days back in the cold north, am off to El Raco for couscous tomorrow followed by Sunday lunch at the van with Smudger and a few friends.

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now 😢
Exp
Travelled south in the sunshine to Cardiff to see my new great nephew! Never had one of those before! He is lovely! Brought my mum (great grandma) and brother (new grandad) for their first MH trip with us, been cooking lovely things so we can hide from the storm!

Ham slow cooked in whisky, home made soups, cake, shortbread, curry etc..... Diet will be trashed again.....back to salad and veg next week.

Would have liked to return north via welsh coast but weather looks rubbish so Might try a pub stop or Malvern car park on way home. Saw Wye on Ross on the way down think I should have brought the Kayak.:Smile:

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
New grandson (No3) has just arrived so we are heavily involved in grand son care looking after no's 1&2. Tomorrow morning off to the city of London for swimming lessons and then perhaps some bike riding practice in the park, with the rugby and a beer or three later on.. Not bad really, let's hope the weather in London holds up and the rain stays somewhere else.:Smile:

Jan 9, 2013
Newbury
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
All you lucky folk - with nice stuff going on ..... we're booked on the 14.45 Portsmouuth to Caen crossing tomorrow! They haven't cancelled it!!!!!!!! Am taking my seasick tablets tonight in anticipation!!!!!!!

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Brighton in the van this weekend , love the sound of the rain & wind while all warm an cosy in the van :thumb: 2 hour walk , few beers then rugby tomorrow , yeah ! :winky:

Aug 6, 2011
Chester-le-Street, UK
Funster No
MH
Malibu 640 GtRb
Exp
since 2011
Playing with our new KYN, took some getting with all the DVLA jobsworths!! Just keep checking it is still outside. Better that being a kid at Xmas.........::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Weathers going to be awful, but I'm working tomorrow so doesn't matter too much. I will be finished just before tomorrows big game which starts at 5pm. :Smile:

Sunday, I'll be in the polytunnel planting a load of seeds; flowers for beds and baskets, as well as this tomatoes and peppers and this coming Christmas sprouts, which I hope the new owners will be enjoying rather than us, but who knows.

What are you up to?

GETTING PLASTERD IN BENIDORM:Smile:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Breakfast at our local breakfast venue then work at 9am till 1pm. Raclet tonight then chillin'. Don't know about Sunday yet but will probably cook a roast dinner. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back