What are you doing this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This will be our first weekend at home for what seems like an age. So I'll be doing a bit of strimming, well quite a bit, will take me about 6 hours:Eeek:

I'll watch a bit of the Tour de France with a beer or two and we might even barbeque tomorrow night. First UK barbie of the year::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I might try to get a bit of polish on the van as I washed it last weekend to celebrate the lifting of the hosepipe ban.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Working mostly! That's a tad unusual, I know.

Our gig at the steam rally tomorrow got cancelled because of the weather :Sad: so maybe we'll sneak off and do some metal detecting for a couple of hours.

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Will be doing man things under the bonnet of the van making sure everything is ok for our 2 week trip to bonny Scotland:thumb: well topping up the water and checking the oil cos thats all i know about engines:ROFLMAO:if i bought the tyre thingys Jim was selling i could've checked them as well:Doh:

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Off to Naburn Lock for the second run in the new van, giving it the final check before heading south next week and then to France.:thumb:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Am of to [HI]Blackpool wild[/HI]camping:Smile:

Interesting, Yosser's definition of Wild is the state he leaves the traffic wardens and residents of Blackpool..........

.......I've got the MoHo out of storage and I'll be giving it a right good clean up before I stick it in storage and set sail on holiday........just a week away on the boat next week.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hopefully sod all/ sunbathing in the garden ::bigsmile: According to the weatherman we should be but not going to hold my breath ::bigsmile:
terry

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Interesting, Yosser's definition of Wild is the state he leaves the traffic wardens and residents of Blackpool..........

.......I've got the MoHo out of storage and I'll be giving it a right good clean up before I stick it in storage and set sail on holiday........just a week away on the boat next week.

the pepole of blackpool love me am very well respected:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
locked in the yard in cannock:Sad:. i,m getting repairs servicing and mods etc.bill so far over 4,grand .and still not finished.:cry::cry::cry:.but good news is i,m off to ireland on thursday.:Smile::Smile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We are going to a 50th birthday party tommorow. Pig roast and strawberrys and cream and an adults bouncy castle, for all the big kids amongst us. :roflmto: was going to go and have a look at the bridgnorth festival in the valley but it has been cancelled:Sad:.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Going to a forum meet (my other one, not this one) at Kingsbury Water Park, picnic lunch, followed by a meal with some of the adults at a pub in Sutton Coldfield in the evening.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Why Jimbo,.....

I'm packing my van for Spain of course...!!!! Tuesday ferry :thumb:

You should see the stuff Irene has bought and expects me to get in the lockers..
NO JOKE, she's even bought a kitchen table !!!

There will be no room for my Tea bag and Strongbow stash.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Working mostly! That's a tad unusual, I know.

Our gig at the steam rally tomorrow got cancelled because of the weather :Sad: so maybe we'll sneak off and do some metal detecting for a couple of hours.

Where do you go with your metal detector Janine, loads of finds in Shropshire
were you one of those lucky people :winky:

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
I should be at the CLA game fair this weekend but like most things its been cancelled so we took the van to Ripley for a couple of nights

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Working :cry:

Stuck in the North Sea till tuesday.:cry:

Home for a couple of days then scotland for a week.::bigsmile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Why Jimbo,.....

I'm packing my van for Spain of course...!!!! Tuesday ferry :thumb:

You should see the stuff Irene has bought and expects me to get in the lockers..
NO JOKE, she's even bought a kitchen table !!!

There will be no room for my Tea bag and Strongbow stash.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bill said you can borrow his trailer if you need it Steve:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Working Saturday and Sunday, although running Sunday morning before work, in between I am planning our German adventure and invasion of Prague with Nikki,

But most of All our big boy is coming home after a week at army camp, we hae missed him sooooooooooo much, can't f
Believe he is going to be in last year of school when term starts again :RollEyes:

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
i am working all weekend :Sad: well 9 hours each day anyway

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Having got the gardens done during the week :thumb:, I had the jet wash under the van when we got home from Knutsford the cheshire mud gets everywhere if it,s not raining over the weekend I will give the van a much needed wash down. (or not if I feel the lazy bug) I might just watch the golf. :winky::winky: Pete

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Probably climbing up my 40ft+ willow contorta and sawing some of the branches off it ... did my large 30ft holly tree yesterday (now known as stubby! :roflmto: ). Hubby bought me an electric chain saw to do it with but my B&D Scorpion just might do it - lighter and easier to use.:Smile:

Then car boot sale on Sunday (weather permitting) and hopefully a sit down to watch a film in the afternoon for a change!:thumb:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
We are at Sissinghurst Cricket club on a C&CC DA meet. Sonia, Kev, Fran (Red Sonja) Mavis & Ray (Mavis) about 30 vans the sun is out, I'm sitting here in me thong sunning myself, what more can a man ask for.:ROFLMAO:

Have fun one and all whatever you are doing:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Laying a new deck area and building a canopy over it .. .. then a BBQ later

looks like a cracking day .. just waiting on Wikes delivering the decking boards ::bigsmile:

Who'd have thought, the founder of RV Fulltiming. Laying decking::bigsmile: Have a good day Jim:thumb:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
just packing to go to Up Holland for my youngest 35th Birth Day Party, spent most of the last few days cooking stuff to take, back tomrrow to whatch recording og the F1 grand prix,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back