What are you doing right now? (1 Viewer)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Bill has cooked tonight, got pork loin steaks with cider, apples and potatoes all simmering away on the hob:thumb:
Just got the shout to come down..........you can't beat a "one-pot" meal on a Saturday night::bigsmile: Plus copious amounts of red wine:thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
I have just grilled a couple of Sirloin steaks, washed up and now going back to the party to carry on with the G n T,s etc sat out at Les Medes Costa Brava. Pete :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Done a park run this AM

Walked the bear

Took Nikki for a chat about a new job, which she is thrilled about and looking forward to doing a bit of what she does best,

Spent hours shopping for clothes

Nikki done the painting, I made our supper role reversal or what?

Ate it,

Tuned in to fun a few times via mobile

Sat having a voddie and coke and trying to rent a car in America and wrapping presents for Harley's 15th. Birthday tomorrow...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
We have just driven from the most northern tip of Jutland down to Esjberg and are now drinking wine and talking about tomorrows visit to our friends cousin for a traditional Danish lunch ::bigsmile:
On Mon we will set off into Germany touring slowly back in time for Shrewsbury.
Mike

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Had a wake up call at 4am, problem with the Autopilot. Fixed that back to bed 10 mins later, as I was up at 6am for the Pilot boarding to head up the Elbe to Hamburg.

That normally take 6 or 7 hours, but took us ten hours due to the current against all the way and the huge amounts of fresh water coming down the River Elbe. 4 times the seasonal norm due to all the heavy rains over Europe...

Arrived alongside in Hamburg at 4pm, quick pit stop then shifted berths again at 7pm.

A busy old day, but I did manage to catch a bit of the rugby, cricket and tennis between being on the Bridge.
Now sitting with the lads in the Seamans Club in Hamburg with a cold beer in one hand and a large German sausage in the other.....:Eeek:

Doing it all again tomorrow, heading back to out sea, then in to Bremerhaven....

By the way the Stellaplatz at Cuxhaven was ram jam packed with vans at 8am this morning. I took a couple of pics but have not had a chance to look at them yet.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
building another photographic web site for my motorsport photos :Smile:

hope to have it up and running by next weekend

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Spent most of the day at my second job as a visitor guide at a historic site - not especially busy today.

Came home and briefly pottered in my new greenhouse.

Had curry with my better half.

Now piddling around with the computer until the next episode of 'The Americans' begins at 10pm.

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Sitting here in the setting sun, wind in our hair overlooking steepholme island, stellar in one hand and a barbecued burger in the other outside MH.
Gorgeous.

Trikeman.:winky:

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Spent most of the day at my second job as a visitor guide at a historic site - not especially busy today.

Came home and briefly pottered in my new greenhouse.

Had curry with my better half.

Now piddling around with the computer until the next episode of 'The Americans' begins at 10pm.

What is that "Americans" about? is it any good?

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Gave the motorhome a wash today and had lunch on the coast, now sitting in the chalet in Selsey waiting for the film Skeletons to come on:Smile:
Jane decorating:thumb: Rob drinking:thumb:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
We're at the Bring & Buy meet...
Where did everybody go? :Eeek:

Actually, the field is packed with campers this weekend, a couple of small rallies (10 vans, not the 70 of the mighty Haganap gatherings), loads of families playing out with kites and frisbees, vintage car enthusiasts in tents arguing about carburettors, twenty cyclists in matching tents and hi-vis jackets (what's all that about?).

At lunchtime today, mother-in-law and uncle P arrived with their caravan. There has been dog walking along the canal, stunt-kite flying, communal ukulele practice and a visit to The Cotton Arms for a few pints' worth of integrating with the local community.

Then we set the kids to work and they took locally sourced mince, steak, onions, salad and bread to make what we have all agreed is the best barbeque we have ever had!

Now, there is a classical music concert going on nearby; it includes a firework display and a helicopter fly-past to The Ride of the Valkyries :Eeek:

Today has been a good day :Smile:

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
weve just got home from stratford having gone up on the wrong weekend but happily there was a beer and cider festival there this weekend so not all bad stopped at gayden and went around the heritidge center

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Believe it or not, we've just put another log on the fire:Doh:
Daughter is down for the weekend and she feels the cold, been a wet and miserable day here near Gatehouse of Fleet:Sad:
Flaming June!
Margaret & Bill

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
just getting me head down

after a visit to deal

from ccc site canterbury

ooh and as we came back on the bus

a vulcan bomber flew over head

i caught site for a split second

mrs t got a better view

thought at first i was seeing things

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Up in Consett, Co Durham.
Been to our great great niece Caitlin's first communion and had a wonderful day with Sister-in-law, 1 Niece, 4 Great Nieces and Nephews and 4 Great Great Nieces and Nephew! Makes me feel old with all these greats!!! :Smile:

Came back to campsite at Allenside and edited video clips from Wrenbury meet and uploaded them to YouTube, Facebook and Fun! Phew glad that's done!!! :winky:

Off back to Windy Harbour tomorrow for a couple of weeks. :thumb:

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Spent the morning fitting a satellite dome to the motorhome and removing the old one.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm just going to don a face mask and clean the chickens out. How I love that job, not:Smile:

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Visiting my dad and father in law at some point. Cooking roast dinner for the prodigal uni student who hasn't had a decent meal since Christmas!!! Quick floor clean of MH as I didn't do it last week. ::bigsmile:

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Sitting in bed with a cup of tea at Three Magpies, Devizes. Still recovering from last nights fish and chips which were the largest portion I have ever seen. I do like my food but even I have to say they were huge.Thoroughly recommended.
Must also say well done to Brisey and Pam for our 20 mile bike ride yesterday.:thumb:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
my son and his mates went out on the p*** last night. Men/idiots hung over sleeping everywhere.

Just cooked them all a full English breakfast.

One of them didn't want one, as he felt a little sick::bigsmile:

I like it with a house full:Smile:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
What am I doing now, well following other posts I think I am in order to say a Number 2.:RollEyes:

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
hi JIM

:thumb: Jim polly said not to forget to add hear name 2 the m/h sign
ie should read Dave & Polly pleaseeeeeeeeeeee to save my ( NECK ) :thumb:

Thanks

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
Did a disco last night,music 80,s only,very lively along with copious amounts of cider and shots !
Back home this morning,sorry afternoon, wondering how i,m left babysitting 2 grand-kids and having to fetch my car 3 miles away,opened the fathers day cards and realised I must,ve done something right with em,along with cards boxes of wine gums liquorice allsorts and a large bottle of Remy martin cognac,sod the car think I may crack open the bottle:Smile:

LittleKath00

Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004
What are u doing now

Sat drinking wine in temps27c at parc verger with those nice people who are here un able to go home for a another week:cry::cry::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back