Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Hi dear Funsters

So like you know we stop all activities at Motorhome Friends, but since then it been worst. ..... So evry day same one cook for the rest of the people and we dinner all together. ...
And let me tell you it have been great, Val and Marl cook for us a very, very , very tasty meal, pork in the oven with speciak chouriços in side, with same puré and vegetables. .....

I have to tell you , now it's not just the guest who are with out words for what we have and do here,it's unspeakable my felling, if me and my wife gold, was to make an site for friends, now i can say;
Thank you my dear friends, for make it better than I cood ever think, thank you for all the help that you give me, and to all you do for Mireilli....
Love you.
Pedro

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Obrigado

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Pedro and Mirielle I am astonished still that you do not appreciate how much your love, friendliness and help to others is just being repaid. And am sad that we are also not close enough to help xx much love to you all x

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
When asked 'what was the most memorable part of your holiday in Portugal' we say.
Big Pedro,s Stone soup and flaming sausages !:thumb:
Love n Hugs
Chrisboyo n Liz

If you ain,t tried Motorhome Friends you just don,t know what you are missing
We went for 2 nights and stayed a week, others went for a week and stayed 3 months and more.

:Blush:A small site with a huge heart:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back