Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Everyone
As some of you are aware I'm camping at Cheddar at a site called Petruth Paddocks, a bit rough and ready, not one if you like everything pristine but are very friendly.
Having said that they have a wood supplying business right over the rear of the campsite and today they have had their chain saws going most of the day but it did not bother me at all.

A young chap “well young compared to me” has just knocked on my door to say sorry for the noise they have been making and gave me a bottle of 2014 Merlot.
I was amazed that in this day and age people are that worried about upsetting their fellow humans.
With all the arsholes in this world it warms me inside that someone would do that.
Happy days, I will be going to bed tonight with a smile on my face.
Cheers Everybody.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
That WAS nice.

Can you get a chainsawing timetables off them before you leave, so we can arrange visits there accordingly? LOL

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Really good business practice would be to deliver the bottle before the noise, then you wouldn't have heard a thing:doh:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Do you think he would come in my van and make me a coffee? Purely because I am teetotal .. no ulterior motives. :)

Aug 11, 2016
ipswich
Funster No
MH
Not sure
Exp
1 year
If I buy a chainsaw can I come and make you a cup of coffee and you can have ulterior motives as well if you like. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back