What a dilemma. (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
On the 28th of this months my subscription to the Fun expires and the dilemma has hit me. Should I renew for another three years as I did last time, making a total of five? How many hours of my time has it absorbed? Was all the fun and helpful advice worth it? Should I be worried that there has been 79k views of the "Oops, ignore this sorry?" post plus 8k replies. What does that tell me about so many of the other members? Will Boris get the deal done? At 73 3/4 will see out my full subscription? Will Jim be doing specials this Christmas or maybe have a New Years sale? :unsure: Twenty days to go and the clock is ticking. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
giphy.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
On the 28th of this months my subscription to the Fun expires and the dilemma has hit me. Should I renew for another three years as I did last time, making a total of five? How many hours of my time has it absorbed? Was all the fun and helpful advice worth it? Should I be worried that there has been 79k views of the "Oops, ignore this sorry?" post plus 8k replies. What does that tell me about so many of the other members? Will Boris get the deal done? At 73 3/4 will see out my full subscription? Will Jim be doing specials this Christmas or maybe have a New Years sale? :unsure: Twenty days to go and the clock is ticking. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
I pay annually to keep mr jim guessing !!?:whistle2::pray:

OP
OP
Dorset Diver
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Never looked in on "Ooooo'ps, ignore this sorry".
I will renew annually.
It's coppers to renew so go for it so you can correct those that are wrong.
I've' not looked either but we could be missing something :unsure:.

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside, beside the Sea! East Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
Oh my goodness! I have only just joined, knocking on 70's door and my lovely husband is knocking on 76 we intend to be enjoying our campervan (when we get it end of January) for a very long time and I won't be leaving here in a hurry! Positive thinking young man!

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
On the 28th of this months my subscription to the Fun expires and the dilemma has hit me. Should I renew for another three years as I did last time, making a total of five? How many hours of my time has it absorbed? Was all the fun and helpful advice worth it? Should I be worried that there has been 79k views of the "Oops, ignore this sorry?" post plus 8k replies. What does that tell me about so many of the other members? Will Boris get the deal done? At 73 3/4 will see out my full subscription? Will Jim be doing specials this Christmas or maybe have a New Years sale? :unsure: Twenty days to go and the clock is ticking. Decisions, decisions, decision
I'm with you on this one, especially as we've sold the Hymer and are now tugging! Splits my Forum loyalties for sure...😈
John

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I joined in 2008... and swore it would only be for 1 year...

But aka Jim was so nice to me I felt I had to stay... so bugger the cost...

But OH how the worm has turned... :Eeek: :crying:

He has tried all ways to get shot of me...:Grin::dance2::rofl:

OP
OP
Dorset Diver
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Now be sensible Roger.
For a pifling amount you might save by not renewing you would miss out on the scintillating company you can come across when in foreign parts. :dance2::france:

Hello Richard,

:Eeek: I'm innocent, I claim coersion. I was led astray by wine and good company. :rofl:. Looking forward to doing it again (y)(y)(y)

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
pay your money and plan to live a long time, as for 'oops' a bit of silliness and daft drivel may have helped some get through lockdown and you have not lived until you have experienced my song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NNOOOOOO NOT THE SONG DONT ASK HER TO SUNG IT PLEASE:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::Smile::pray::pray::pray::Smile::Smile:

dipsie

Free Member
Jan 29, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A/Trail V Line 635
Exp
26 years
I see mine has just been renewed according to a c/c statement. Well I suppose that was what £15 was for.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back