What a brilliant service this is for phone network unlocking... (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
My son had a couple of Galaxy S8 Plus phones that he no longer uses, problem was they were both locked to the US AT&T network. I took it as a challenge to get them unlocked. I tried a few options but each said being on a US provider, it would be difficult and would take a couple of weeks at a price.
Anyway I came across this un-locker through a trusted youtube site. The process took 5 minutes cost £18 each and received the unlocking code within a couple of hours. The site has a live chat option if you need help.
I now have two unlocked Galaxy S8 plus phones to add to my collection of phones.
This site will supply the unlock code for almost any phone on the planet and the service is excellent.
www.cellunlocker.net

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
£18 each!!!! :eek: Surely one of the Ebay unlockers could do it!

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
EE just unlocked my uk phone for free

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
EE just unlocked my uk phone for free
As above with 3.
This is very true but you need to still be with that provides which is ok but find an old one in the bottom draw or one that the contract has run out on or one on a foreign provider then the unlock will cost. I did try AT&T without success. In which case Cellunloker are good a reliable alternative....

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have been having a play with them, the S8 is a pretty good phone with a respectable camera too..(y)

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Three refused to unlock a 'sim free' iPhone I purchased from Carphonewarehouse and suggested I went to the high street and pay for the unlock (despite network provider being obliged to do so), this was at the end of the contract.
It took hours on the phone/live messaging and the threat of Ofcom to get it unlocked.
Bizarrely, I was told by customer complaints (escalated by that point) that it would cost around £15 on the high street but they could credit my account by the same amount??
No idea why they were so difficult, at the final moment, when I was literally seething (but still calm and polite) they sorted it within minutes (and waived my final bill for the inconvenience :confused:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back