What’s this sticker mean ? (1 Viewer)

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Been on the Portsmouth to Santander ferry quite a few times but never had to put the round sticker in the window , anyone know what it’s for ?
D3639C75-665D-4A0C-BC1C-A9B1DC7B6BD6.jpeg

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
No one else seems to have one we must be very special 😂😂 we haven’t got an animal and we are not disabled 🤷‍♂️

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Ignore all previous comments.... I'm a nautical man...it's your lifeboat allocation...not many know this, but in attempt to save weight only a small percentage of the lifeboats are genuine, in the event of the need to abandon ship, just show your green sticker and wait to be shown to your seat..., 😄,🤔🧑‍🎄

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
I think it may be something to do with the BF Priority Boarding trial but not totally sure.
Spot on as it happens , and what a jolly good system it is . We where brought right past queues and queues of motorhomes and drove straight onto the boat with out having to get in line and waiting . I guess if it’s a success there will however be a charge for the service .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Spot on as it happens , and what a jolly good system it is . We where brought right past queues and queues of motorhomes and drove straight onto the boat with out having to get in line and waiting . I guess if it’s a success there will however be a charge for the service .
Priority Disembarking is most desirable if in fact this is part of the package.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Commodore Class*****
Priority Boarding and Disembarkation

Its being Trialed with Premium Cabins, complimentary.

What is likely to happen is that it will become a chargeable option, just like priority boarding on Easyjet. Or worse, like Ryanair where the Priority queue is 3 times longer than the non priority.

It will be to improve profits.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Priority Boarding and Disembarkation

Its being Trialed with Premium Cabins, complimentary.

What is likely to happen is that it will become a chargeable option, just like priority boarding on Easyjet. Or worse, like Ryanair where the Priority queue is 3 times longer than the non priority.

It will be to improve profits.
I meant to add, you lose the privilege of you dont turn up at least two hours before departure.

I wouldn’t be happy expecting it or paying for it when still turning up within the minimum time limit, because they don’t tell you this at the moment

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back