What’s the earliest date we can go away ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
It strikes me that the graph of deaths closely follows the graphs of cases but a few weeks later then drops as the actions taken to limit spread take effect just the same as they did in the first wave.
It's a load of conspiracy theory tosh as far as I can see it was stated ages ago that Israel was able to obtain vaccine supplies early as it had offered to be a test area for mass vaccination of a population it wasn't a secret or if it was a really badly kept one.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Something is a miss. BBC had good news a week ago here for Israel.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I think I would be more inclined to believe the peer reviewed study published in the BMJ.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
There is a rumour that the 'closed facilities' might include dump points. I think various organisations have asked for clarity on this, but so far nothing definite.
They did last time so hopefully the same will apply this time. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Dave and Sally said - By doing what exactly? Sorry folks if you do not realised how screwed up the UK then you really need to get out more.
Refresh for everyone, how many had died due to his negligence ??? and stupidity !!

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Dave and Sally said - By doing what exactly? Sorry folks if you do not realised how screwed up the UK then you really need to get out more.
Refresh for everyone, how many had died due to his negligence ??? and stupidity !!
Can’t agree with you I’m afraid.

anyway, no politics.

Last edited:
May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Jim why do we have to suffer these constant overtly political threads from members with a particular axe to grind. I thought this was motorhome 'fun'? It appears a small clique of members want to drag us down to the way motorhome 'facts' met it's demise in membership with lots of us joining here.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
We are not allowed out.:LOL:

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 744
Exp
I'm a newbie

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-24 at 18.41.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-24 at 18.41.51.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 42
May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Anyone seen what's happening in Israel. Hugh increase in deaths following the jab. And they were so proud that they had jabbed so many of their population, poor devils.

Rest assured - the jabs were granted emergency use (trials end 2020 /2023) while there is an ongoing emergency. So the number of tests will be increased, the number of false positives will increase - and guess what - they will want us locked up again. All to make money for big pharma! Cynical of me I know - but?

Remember - it was flatten the curve? Get the vulnerable jabbed? Now it is jab the younger age group, vaccine passports, digital ID. And - booster jabs and yearly jabs - all for a disease that WHO downgraded as a disease of no high consequence to a large percentage of the population. Just BEFORE Halfcock and co bought in the corona virus act 2020. So the gov knew what WHO said before they bought in the emergency act.

Apparently new evidence confirms that if you have had the vaccine you are now invulnerable to being struck by asteroids or alien abduction.

Unless you can prove different of course.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I note you have been banned, but I have just gone and read that link and in the history of the most bias non factual misleading reports that I have had the comedic pleasure of reading. This is by far the biggest load of BS I have read.

Passed on for information of readers who may have clicked the link and given it some credence.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
I note you have been banned, but I have just gone and read that link and in the history of the most bias non factual misleading reports that I have had the comedic pleasure of reading. This is by far the biggest load of BS I have read.

Passed on for information of readers who may have clicked the link and given it some credence.
This appears to be a permanent ban .

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
It was only a matter of (a short) time. 🤷‍♂️

Ian
12 posts tho :eek:
I think I got to about 5 before losing track of them all :lol:
I'm over it now (the fruitless search)

edit: OK, found the leads - to limit the posts on a banned user, I'll just edit in that a simpler search is key. i.e. don't search by user...

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019

Ian
It’s difficult because when people post links that are false and can worry other members then I want to call them out on it ,but by doing so can risk a ban myself . Glad this has been dealt with 👍🏻

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006

Ian

I posted the above based on my memory of previous posts; having checked back, it seems I may have confused Agatha with another relative newbie poster. For that I apologise. 😞

Ian

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years

Now I am used to seeing a range of sources used for references, some more credible than others but it is not often that they are summarised as
  • Overall, we rate The Liberty Beacon a far-right biased conspiracy/pseudoscience website that is both tin foil hat and quackery level.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back