Whale water connection - what do I need ? (2 Viewers)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hi, finally got chance to play with my new toy. this is probably the first of many questions. I have this connection for water filling. Do I have to buy the whale watermaster connector or can I just fill from the mains direct into the blue spigot (if so, what adapter do I need) I don't really want to buy the watermaster as this seems to be for a permanent on site water connection. I am hoping its just a simple spigot adapter to a hoselock type connector.

20191204_131907.jpg

I am also looking for information on what I need to use an aquaroll as a top up water supply if needed, rather than move the van to a tap - though I think this will be on a rare occasion such as a long term rally.

and yes i will clean it all up before i use it in anger !

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
You need the Whale water adapter Whale Adapter ask your dealer to get you one as they should have provided you with one. You clip the blue square plug in and then use the hoselock on the end to connect to whatever.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Thanks for the answer, sorted !!!

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
To fill from an aquaroll or similar, there is a Whale fitting with an immersion pump on - from memory about £40-45.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
are the two copper strips on the side 12v connections? I bought a mains water whalemaster but it doesn't have those connections - is it a pressure switch as i think there is a pump in the water tank?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back