Whale Space Heater

Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis 175 Prestige
Exp
Back in the room
Wonder have any Elddis “whale” users managed to suss out what the increments on the temperature control panel relate to in celsius
( roughly)

Jul 29, 2020
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Impressa CV60
Exp
Camped and caravanned before, but new to MH
I saw a handover video of an Elddis pvc which suggested the top of the range was around 30 and the middle around 20. Must be very dependent on other factors though so extremely approximate. We left ours on 2/3 increments overnight in the peak district last week and I don't think it came on - if it did it was only briefly at around 5am. So that seems a good setting for overnight as we were not cold.
Not sure if all this helps much!

Jul 29, 2020
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
New to motorhomes, had a camper van before this.
Ours doesn't seem to be overly thermostatic - we have to turn it up until it comes on, then turn it down when we get too hot. Rinse and repeat. Having said that, once it's running the van warms up nicely. Top of the shop is way too hot, so the 30 mentioned above could be about right.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
Cheshirecat57
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis 175 Prestige
Exp
Back in the room
I saw a handover video of an Elddis pvc which suggested the top of the range was around 30 and the middle around 20. Must be very dependent on other factors though so extremely approximate. We left ours on 2/3 increments overnight in the peak district last week and I don't think it came on - if it did it was only briefly at around 5am. So that seems a good setting for overnight as we were not cold.
Not sure if all this helps much!
Helps a lot
Did the same last weekend as you...never came on, in the depths of the night it was 17c in hab area

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs