LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi we have an elldis majestic with whale auto fill system,being new and only having been out 3 times we always have problems with the water.when we fill up l connect hose turn on and leave running until it cuts off ,water gauge indicates fall go to pitch set up do a bit of washing up cup of tea next water empty,it does take a while when filling ,so has any one had the same problem its a 2011 van and I understand that elldis no longer use this system.:Sad:

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Hi we have an elldis majestic with whale auto fill system,being new and only having been out 3 times we always have problems with the water.when we fill up l connect hose turn on and leave running until it cuts off ,water gauge indicates fall go to pitch set up do a bit of washing up cup of tea next water empty,it does take a while when filling ,so has any one had the same problem its a 2011 van and I understand that elldis no longer use this system.:Sad:

We have an Elddis with the Whale auto fill system and the gauge can be very erratic showing half full when I know the tank is full .

Also because the fresh tank is quite small only holding 45 liters , on first use a lot of the water is used just filling the system and once the water is pumped through the system the tank needs re-filling straight away .

OP
OP
Jamwitt

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
My elldis has a 90ltr water tank and wast never filled wast up I think it's not actually filling fully:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back