Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Re: 'what to use to block holes up' - our son had problems with rats at his house, the 'expert' called in and used Wirewool to block/seal holes. apparently they don't like chewing it. Seems to have worked, the Wirewool to stop them entering the house and poison under the floorboards have done the trick!

Beat me to it!!!!
Cheers, Dave(y)

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Soozywoozy. I bought an ultrasonic Pine marten repeller. It is made by German company KEMO, model No:- M100N. Its 12 volt and only draws 2 MilliAmps..
Good luck !!

Thanks Jenny/Mitch (and Movan) for the info. I accept they may not always work, but.......worth a try in addition to other deterrents. Will definitely be trying some tumble drier sheets to!
Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
As a PS. The model I quoted only cost £11.99 but postage was £6.99, as it comes from Germany...
Any chance you can point me to a link please... I would like to try one too... Only if it is battery as I have no electricity access at the storage. Thank you. Joy :)

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
Any chance you can point me to a link please... I would like to try one too... Only if it is battery as I have no electricity access at the storage. Thank you. Joy :)

Hi Joy,
Found these on Amazon, same device, more expensive but free postage.

Hi Joy,
Found these on Amazon, same device, more expensive but free postage. They are 12v but think designed to be connected to your battery supply (through a 12v 'cigarette' outlet maybe).

I've gone for a different 'model' which works off a 9v battery - the blurb says the battery should last for 3/4 months. It is:

Of course, only just ordered them (got 2) so will be able to tell you next May whether they are effective.....or not!xroll:

Hope this helps,
John:xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back