We've arrived 'here' and back from 'Geo's' (1 Viewer)

L

lildavdon

Deleted User
Hello all,

Been to Geo's Pecks Hill Garage today to get our Ace Roma serviced and new cam belt fitted. Great service and good price may never use a main dealer again! It was well worth a day trip over to the other side of the pennines would recomend Pecks Hill to anyone. :thumb:

And Geo recomended you lot, so here we are. We posted a bit on MHFacts about a year ago at the start of our motorhome exploits. We have since looped around France, Spain and Portugal and lost touch with forums whilst doing so.

Bye for now
lildavdon

Last edited by a moderator:
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi and welcome to MotorhomeFun. Hope you got a suitable discount of Geo :winky:

Bryan

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome lildavdon

Glad your happy with our Geo he does now his spanners:winky:

He also knows his keyboard cos he on here a lot when he should be working:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Welcome lildavdon

Glad your happy with our Geo he does now his spanners:winky:

He also knows his keyboard cos he on here a lot when he should be working:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

And here's me thinking our son was joking when he said he did all the work at our garage:Doh:

Hi Lildavdon, glad you came over to us so that we could tell you all about our fun site.

Maybe you might like to join in the quiz every Thursday night - 8pm in the chat room. It's a great laugh.:winky:

Maybe you might like to come and join us at a location some weekends. Keep your eyes peeled on the calendar. There are some great meets already planned and plenty more to be entered.:thumb:

Pammy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Dave Welcome to the fun, Glad you found us
You are most welcome, happy to be of service,thank you for the kind comments, say Hi to Lily and Donna
Ps you caught me working today did you not,shoud'v had a camera:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
regards Geo

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Seeing as this is a clap on the back for Geo thread, I just wanted to say that I have visited Pecks Hill Garage in my wifes Ford Explorer, my Chrysler Grand Voyager and our previous 30 foot RV. We have had work done on all three vehicles but notice I didn't say Geo had worked on them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Steve is a really great technician and the quality of work that he carries out is superb, supervised very closely by his dad of course :ROFLMAO:
The parking and camping facilities is also superb at Pecks Hill Garage, there is even an electric hook up and the rates are good even if the pitch can be a bit on the small side (well for an RV anyway) :winky:
I can also thoroughly endorse his garage, especially now that he has MHFun as his homepage instead of that YELLOW one :ROFLMAO:
I shall be booking Woody in for a bit of work when it comes back from Travelworld Geo, so clear the decks mate :ROFLMAO:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back