Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
westcroftmotorhomes.com expired on 12/20/2008 and is pending renewal or deletion

another one gone?

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi aren't they now owned by Brownhills?

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Hi Olley
I think you'll find Westcroft is now Signature and I've actually heard good reports about them, makes a change for a dealer, but early days

AH explains all

Link Removed

I do like the look of the Avanti but not at £130,000.:Cool:

Last edited:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Rory

You are getting slightly mixed up with personalities regarding Westcroft.......

Brownhills did take over Westcroft and still sell RV's but under the heading of Brownhills of Newark in Nottinghamshire. You may notice that in the latest two RV magazines they have dropped the Westcroft name entirely.

Adrian Davis - the ex sales manager from Westcroft set up his own RV dealership and called it TLC Link Removed

The ex owners of Westcroft have set up another dealership known as Signature motorhomes trading out of Cannock Road, Westcroft, wolverhampton.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I looked at the Avanti in Florida a couple of weeks ago as I thought it would be perfect for touring Europe. However it was very very disappointing the build quality was atrocious it was a new vehicle Lazydays had only had it on the lot 1 hour and doors fell off drawers were broken and everything was light and flimsy. They started at $146k in the states already offered in low $90s. The idea is right but they need to be a lot better but I do think other manufacturers will follow suit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back