We're working on the server today! (1 Viewer)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
If you can hold the shift key down and click the reload/refresh button it should clear it up for you.
OK done that, no change.
If it doesn't we will have to ask other funsters for advice on vista/chrome on how to clear your cache. But it is definitely an issue with your computer not the server :( :)
If it's not a problem for you, then it's certainly not a problem for me.

Thanks

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
I just checked mine after reading this, had an i in a circle, clicked on it and it said page was insecure, please click and reset.

Did that and now have a green padlock. ✌

Chrome on Android, Onda V10 phablet

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I just checked mine after reading this, had an i in a circle, clicked on it and it said page was insecure, please click and reset.

Did that and now have a green padlock. ✌

Chrome on Android, Onda V10 phablet
I'm on an Android Sony tablet this morning & I also have the i in a circle. "... this page includes resources which are not secure..."
I'll check the laptop later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Now that is funny.
it was a joke, but thinking about it an element of truth was present. I wouldn't want to work in London again never mind Heathrow. I certainly wouldn't want to work for BA. My standing charge would be £m's and I wouldn't offer my usual no fix no fee guarantee :rofl::imoutahere:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Back on the lappy.
So I clicked on the little page thingy where the padlock should be.
It won't let me copy-&-paste the drop-down box, but under 'connection' it says:
  • Your connection to this site is private, but someone on the network might be able to change the look of the page.
  • Chrome verified that AVG Technologies issues this website's certificate. The server did not supply any Certificate Transparency information.
  • Your connection to motorhomefun.co.uk is encrypted using a modern cipher suite. Further, this page includes other resources which are not secure. These resources can be reviewed by others while in transit, and can be modified by an attacker to change the look of the page.
Under 'permissions' there are 3 cookies allowed by this page - mhf, xskimresources and sskimresources (which somehow adds up to 11 cookies)

BUT: sometimes (possibly just on the forum home page) there's a little black key over to the right, next to the bookmark star. Is that a good or a bad sign?????

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
  • Your connection to this site is private, but someone on the network might be able to change the look of the page.
  • Chrome verified that AVG Technologies issues this website's certificate. The server did not supply any Certificate Transparency information.
There you go, that is the answer. You are using AVG which is inserting itself in the middle of the communications to check for malware.
Chrome knows that something dodgy is going on and is letting you know :)

AVG technologies did not issue our certificate (y)

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Not important, but Amazon links seem to be having a problem. When you try to put a link to Amazon you only get a blank space

I know that is within the forum software, not the server, but just thought I would let you know.

All otherwise fine on Edge, W10 and Chrome

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Not important, but Amazon links seem to be having a problem. When you try to put a link to Amazon you only get a blank space

That is usually caused by ad blockers...

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Very poor internet here in Norfolk,even our mi-fi is not working,only showing 2G:eek: ive been using my i-phone which is on 4G.But what i was going to say is that MHF is working fine on my i-phone and the lock is black not green:)
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back