We're Spained and Franced out! (1 Viewer)

Nov 19, 2013
york
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Plenty of places beyond Spain and France. Romania is one of our favourites, maybe not in February though

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Haha, when I am back home with 'proper' internet I will come back with more detail.....

Must dash for now!

:) :)

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Well we are back home now :)

We have seen all we need of Spain and France (and Portugal, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Austria and Italy) oh and of course England, Scotland and Wales :D

We are done with touring in a van and it is time to move on. There are so many things to do and so little time to do them!

It is the end of an era, we will be putting the van up for sale next week. We have had a blast over the last (nearly) 3 years and want to stop whilst we are ahead.

So the 64 dollar question (as it were) is when to sell the van and for how much? Any thoughts anyone?

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Well @chockswahay you have had your fun and made your decision. If you are going to sell do it right now. I would imagine it's a good time of year to get a buyer. As for how much? Not a clue.

We love this life for now and have done it for many years, its different again now though because we dont work we can set off/go home when we please. I can see the desire for this kind of travelling could wear off, or maybe not, (for us) for now we'll just enjoy.

What's next for you in the way of adventures?

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@parknride Crikey!, where to start? We have a lot going on in our lives right now. We are intending to move South and buy a smallholding or similar and build/renovate a house. We are soon to become Grandparents in May so looking forward to that :D Also we would like to get back to sailing which is our 'first love'.

We have indeed had fun and certainly no regrets. The van has been 'perfick' for what we have wanted but now we simply will not have the time and we want to do more (yeah, oxymoron I know:oops:)

I think it should be a good time to sell and I believe our van will be perfect for the new owner (well of course I would say that:rolleyes:).

I will put it up for sale on here first and see what happens :)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Well we are back home now :)

We have seen all we need of Spain and France (and Portugal, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Austria and Italy) oh and of course England, Scotland and Wales :D

We are done with touring in a van and it is time to move on. There are so many things to do and so little time to do them!

It is the end of an era, we will be putting the van up for sale next week. We have had a blast over the last (nearly) 3 years and want to stop whilst we are ahead.

So the 64 dollar question (as it were) is when to sell the van and for how much? Any thoughts anyone?
No idea how anyone can see enough of Norway :Eeek: good luck with your new adventures

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
@parknride Crikey!, where to start? We have a lot going on in our lives right now. We are intending to move South and buy a smallholding or similar and build/renovate a house. We are soon to become Grandparents in May so looking forward to that :D Also we would like to get back to sailing which is our 'first love'.

We have indeed had fun and certainly no regrets. The van has been 'perfick' for what we have wanted but now we simply will not have the time and we want to do more (yeah, oxymoron I know:oops:)

I think it should be a good time to sell and I believe our van will be perfect for the new owner (well of course I would say that:rolleyes:).

I will put it up for sale on here first and see what happens :)

Well the very best of luck with all your plans.
When we get back home from this trip we intend to sell up and look for our final home (again):LOL:

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
No idea how anyone can see enough of Norway :Eeek: good luck with your new adventures

Err....... I agree! :oops: We love Norway and will return but in a different way (y)

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries