LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
If you want to get in the Uffizi in Florence you may need to book in advance to avoid queueing.
I was a bit naughty the exit is by the entrance just walked in the exit said I was looking for my wife, no one stopped me, oops.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I was a bit naughty the exit is by the entrance just walked in the exit said I was looking for my wife, no one stopped me, oops.

Cue mental image of dabhand returning to the Uffizi exit a few moments later with a marble statue under his arm saying in a loud voice "I've found my wife but she's looking a bit pale so I'd better take her out in the sun for a while" then pegging it across the Ponte Vecchio as fast as his legs will carry him.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Cue mental image of dabhand returning to the Uffizi exit a few moments later with a marble statue under his arm saying in a loud voice "I've found my wife but she's looking a bit pale so I'd better take her out in the sun for a while" then pegging it across the Ponte Vecchio as fast as his legs will carry him.
You were there then:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Found another beautiful winery to stay at thanks to Fattore Amico. Just outside San Ginigiano. Off to explore the town on our bikes today before heading off to Florence
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Had a great morning in Florence (got fed up with the crowds by lunchtime). Camping on a hillside above the town with great views on the madness below
Looking forward to getting back into the country for one last night tomorrow before heading back to France
image.jpg

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Our last night in Italy was spent at a hilltop winery in Gavi care of Fattore AmicoG
After some wine tasting the owner proudly showed us his own motorhome
image.jpg

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Just a suggestion, after Sienna, pop in and see St Francises monastry at Assisi.. Good parking and quite a staggering sized place.. Mitch and Jenny.
Ooops !! Too late !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
image.jpg
Back in France en-route home. Stopping overnight in an aire in Bourgneuf with fantastic mountain views plus a Boulengerie and restaurant on our doorstep
Beats flying home any day

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Your tour looks fantastic :D I'm just book marking this thread for future reference :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back