Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Later tonight we set off to Weymouth and it doesnt matter how long it takes we can just stop off and have a kip if our chauffeur is in need of one. I think we will make sure we keep going, cant do with Emily forever saying " are we nearly there yet".

The sailing competition doesnt now start until Monday because of some schools not breaking up until today. Tuesday morning I want all Funsters glued to BBC Breakfast at 7.30am because they are coming LIVE from the Sailing Academy and one lucky child is being interviewed ( no idea who yet ) on air. Which of course means we have to be up early as they want as many children there, so I'll be the adult looking weary and bedraggled, well it is my holiday.

Bye Funsters for now, I will be online checking up on you all and to see how John is ::bigsmile:

Dale

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds like you're going to have fun while I'm working:Sad: But don't let that thought spoil your weekend :roflmto::roflmto:- Have a good one Dale:thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
have a good one and good luck with the sailing competition

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I'll have to remember that, I will be up at that time as I have a hosp appt in Rugby at 9 am !! LOL

'Good luck' to your daughter !! (I think anyone that dinghy sails in UK is exceptionally brave, it's not like capsizing in the Med, is it? - like slipping into warm bathwater!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back