We're off,we're off,we're off in a camping car!50 bobbies are after us & we don't know where we are! (1 Viewer)

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Yippeee!! We're on the Portsmouth to Bilbao ferry. Should be in Zahora by Wednesday afternoon hopefully.

The weather is good at the moment - quite calm sea and the forecast is good. Blue sky and sunshine ;-)

So --- who's coming to visit us at Camping Pinar San Jose this year? Some Funsters are already there and partying!

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
I wonder if any of your title will come back to haunt you ? We usually cop for the last bit a few times each trip ! Have a good one :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Good luck, have a great time! But that's a lot of driving in a very short time - do you actually stop?

I foolishly tried to follow the road to Cap Trafalgar - ignoring the car park where they charged money. Not a good idea, the tarmac ends in soft sand - a very sharp fifteen point turn required to extricate ourselves.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
just when I'm planning a trip to Glossop, phew we shall be safe, hee hee.
Have a great trip.

Ah, went to Glossop once ............ It was shut.:LOL:

Not going to Glossop Caravans by any chance?

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh Marie .... If only I could fly again ( preferably without sore back or even worse involving the verb "run") I would love too , but I still need a certain JJ to pick me up and take me back .... and Boss's permission:rolleyes: ... which is another story!

Frankie:):cool:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh come on, you can wrap JJ around your little finger, he's a big softie.
Errr .... I NEVER call JJ Boss! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! I am talking about real Boss, the one who gives me days off... IF he fancies to!
As for wrapping big JJ around my little finger.... Yeah right ! Depends on the subject.... Let's say that most times the subject is adequate to have him saying yes to all I'm asking;):p

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back