We're off,we're off,we're off in a camping car!50 bobbies are after us & we don't know where we are!

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Yippeee!! We're on the Portsmouth to Bilbao ferry. Should be in Zahora by Wednesday afternoon hopefully.

The weather is good at the moment - quite calm sea and the forecast is good. Blue sky and sunshine ;-)

So --- who's coming to visit us at Camping Pinar San Jose this year? Some Funsters are already there and partying!

DBK

Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Good luck, have a great time! But that's a lot of driving in a very short time - do you actually stop?

I foolishly tried to follow the road to Cap Trafalgar - ignoring the car park where they charged money. Not a good idea, the tarmac ends in soft sand - a very sharp fifteen point turn required to extricate ourselves.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
MH
Hobby 750 tag.
Exp
Full timing for five years and loving it!
just when I'm planning a trip to Glossop, phew we shall be safe, hee hee.
Have a great trip.
Ah, went to Glossop once ............ It was shut.:LOL:

Not going to Glossop Caravans by any chance?

yodeli

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
MH
Hymer Camp 51 Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh Marie .... If only I could fly again ( preferably without sore back or even worse involving the verb "run") I would love too , but I still need a certain JJ to pick me up and take me back .... and Boss's permission:rolleyes: ... which is another story!

Frankie:):cool:

yodeli

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
MH
Hymer Camp 51 Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh come on, you can wrap JJ around your little finger, he's a big softie.
Errr .... I NEVER call JJ Boss! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! I am talking about real Boss, the one who gives me days off... IF he fancies to!
As for wrapping big JJ around my little finger.... Yeah right ! Depends on the subject.... Let's say that most times the subject is adequate to have him saying yes to all I'm asking;):p

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services