Were off to Peterboro' - See you there (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well we are all fully loaded with our promotional stuff and the Funster's marquee. we will be leaving deepest Wales in about ten minutes, it will take us around 7 hours. :Eeek:

If you are going to the show and are not booked in with us please do look us up on the stand.- Hope you can make it:thumb:

See you there::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Wishing a safe journey to all Funsters travelling to the Peterborough Show.:Cool:

Have a great weekend everyone.:thumb:

Brian & Pam

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
Safe journey:thumb:
We'll see you on Friday :clap::yeah: We're looking forward to it. Lets just hope we get plenty of this :sin:

Angie and Keith

Ian T

Free Member
Mar 20, 2008
NR19 NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt and Hightop
Exp
MHomes and tugging =40 yrs
Have a safe journey. :thumb:

Hope to see you at the showstand. :Smile:

Cuddles and I will be on the MCC area with our Auto-Trail Cree, advertised for sale in the Classified Ads pages, but to comply with the rules, we cant advertise it FOR SALE on the Showground, but we will have Motorhomefun.co.uk stickers very prominent. :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Ian T and Cuddles

Dawn

Free Member
Dec 7, 2007
Merseyside.
Funster No
MH
Hightop.
Exp
17yrs.
Have a safe journey everyone :thumb:

Hope to see you all on Friday :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
thats handy jim, you getting there first, get the kettle on and see you Friday.::bigsmile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Wow your keen, my lot are leaving at 6am tomorrow and they got further to go than you!.

Is Arfur going?:shout:

Peter

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Wow your keen, my lot are leaving at 6am tomorrow and they got further to go than you!.

Is Arfur going?:shout:

Peter
Arfer will most definitely be in attendance along with the new "Waterproof Pennants" Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
St Geo

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Arfer will most definitely be in attendance along with the new "Waterproof Pennants" Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
St Geo

Where did you hire the 'uniform' from Geo, hope its got a good PECKing beak!:thumb:

(This is going to be a site for sore eyes!)

artc

Free Member
Dec 13, 2007
Funster No
peterborough show

I'm looking forward to meeting you all, if you see a silver Toyota camper say hello, i might even offer you some refreshment.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Well we are all fully loaded with our promotional stuff and the Funster's marquee. we will be leaving deepest Wales in about ten minutes, it will take us around 7 hours. :Eeek:

If you are going to the show and are not booked in with us please do look us up on the stand.- Hope you can make it:thumb:

See you there::bigsmile:

James will be arriving with the RV and trailer tomorrow morning and I shall be along a bit later - look forward to seeing you, Sian and the family again Jim, fingers crossed for the weather (although we are indoors for this one :winky: )

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Getting really excited about Peterborough now - just hope we can find you all!! It's a big place isn't it?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again - hope it's drier than York last year!!!!!!

Have a safe journey everyone!

See you Friday

Marie and Rex

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I was leaving tomorrow early till some dipstick from the local planning board decided he must see me before i leave so he has promised 9 am but don't believe him:Angry:

Got to fill domestic tank up because some dipstick left the hot water on for quite a while:RollEyes::Blush:

Hope to be there about 3 pm on the basis the guy will be on time tomorrow.

Suzy phoned me earlier and was guiding me into a pitch trouble was I was in B & Q in Swansea and not Peterborough:RollEyes:surely theres not another me around at the show:roflmto:

See you all tomorrow.

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
(although we are indoors for this one :winky: )
Ah yes, the cow sheds! It seems really odd that we're not racing around getting everything ready. First time in years we're not exhibiting there.
Have a great show and rally everyone. We're looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Regards
Doug n' Bar

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back