Welsh caravan and motorhome show (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
THE Welsh Caravan, Motorhome and Outdoor Leisure Show will take place in January in Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium.

Now in its 14th year, the move to the stadium means the show has tripled in size with static caravans, boat and tow vehicles being part of the main event arena.

It will take place between January 11 and 13 and tickets can be bought on the day or are available with a 10% discount via the website at www.welshcaravanshow.co.uk

S

stagman

Deleted User
[Went there,what a waste of time and money,keep away next year you have been warned

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Please, please, please do not mix up the Welsh Caravan show in January with the forthcoming Carmarthen Show.

The Carmarthen Caravan, Motorhome & Outdoor Leisure Show (towey Events)
18th April 2008 to 20th April 2008
The United Counties Showground at Carmarthen
10.00am to 5.00pm on all three days

The Carmarthen Show only started last year and was considered to be a reasonable success by the exhibitors for a 'first' attempt.

Even if you don't decide to buy a new motorhome or RV - The Big Pitch Guide will be there - and we would love to see and talk to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi Dick can't find anything about this show!

But as we shall be coming off the ferry from Rosslare at about !pm Sat 19th April we will be passing by so wouldn't mind staying for one night if that is possible would break up the onward journey to Southampton! who can we contact?

But didn't I read somewhere that motor homes had to be towed out last year or did I imagine it???

Regards Pat

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
To near to home for me:RollEyes:

I like shows at least 200 miles away like Newark:Doh::RollEyes:

BTW not raining and everyone having a ball:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Pat

Carmarthen last year was one show where the sun shone brilliantly for the whole weekend - in fact toward the end of the year we were convinced that although it took place in April - it was our only period of 'Btitish' summer!

No problems with rain and towing out at Carmarthen, honest!

Hi Roadrunner

Take it that the angle of the dangle and the range of the dongle means that you are dingle-dongling to your heart's content?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back