Welsh beach October (1 Viewer)

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
I have done my research but have drawn a blank . Looking for a site very close to the beach on the south or maybe west coast of welsh wales for a couple of nights in October . Mumbles would be good but not mandatory . Has to have a dog friendly beach really close (old dogs) and preferably a short walk to a village / pub . As it’s likely to have some weather hard standing and ehu would be useful too .

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have done my research but have drawn a blank . Looking for a site very close to the beach on the south or maybe west coast of welsh wales for a couple of nights in October . Mumbles would be good but not mandatory . Has to have a dog friendly beach really close (old dogs) and preferably a short walk to a village / pub . As it’s likely to have some weather hard standing and ehu would be useful too .

There is a little site at Wisemans Bridge that is open in October.

Beach and pub just across the road.

I think it is dog friendly. Facilities not up to much when I went there last ( October 6 years ago)

<Broken link removed>

Ps it flooded last month

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
We have just booked Mill Hearn at Cardigan Bay in October, followed by Fresh Water near Tenby and then Three Cliffs on the Gower, most have access to beach, pub, village and all dog friendly. Good luck. Smudger55

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Sorry Wern Mill Cardigan Bay. Smudger55

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
Hillend campsite at Llangennith will be perfect for you, as long as you’re in a MH, as no tents currently accepted. It’s on level grass behind the dunes of Rhossili beach, which is dog-friendly. It’s a bit of a walk to the village, but very doable. Acres of space and three miles of beach for the mutts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 20, 2019
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740
Exp
Since 2019
We really liked Nicholaston Farm Camping on the Gower basically on the beach! Very friendly staff small shop and top notch showers!

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Theres a nice CL hook up on the coastal path at Mewslade bay. walk into Rhossili where theres 2 pubs and great walks, only draw back is the climb back up from the beach ( its a bit steep.)

Mewslade view 01792 390560 CMC CL, last time we used it it was £15 / night includes hook up.
berylhowemewslade@outlook.com

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
but;

Pembrey has got everything except a pub, but burry port is a 30 minute walk along coastal path and has all you need, coop, pubs, cafes small harbour.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Freshwater East, caravan and motorhome site and also farm site. Lovely beach for dogs over the road. Nice clifftop walk to the most beautiful beach in the uk ...Barafundle Bay.

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years

Newgale?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Freshwater East, caravan and motorhome site and also farm site. Lovely beach for dogs over the road. Nice clifftop walk to the most beautiful beach in the uk ...Barafundle Bay.

Not sure Freshwater East is open in October ?

Maybe this year though(y)

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Bank farm porteynon is dog friendly and only a short walk to beach

Liloc

Free Member
Aug 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducati charisma
Exp
Try Tenby South Beach

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back