Well that's that! (1 Viewer)

Misterg

Free Member
Dec 8, 2017
N Wales
Funster No
MH
Self build PVC
Thanks Jim, but the 'Unread Posts' button seems to have vanished this morning :(

(Chrome on Windows10)

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for all your hard work Jim I really like the new format.

To be honest, I was dreading it at the start because technology is not my strongpoint and I thought I might struggle with it. However, I have found it very easy to use and I like discovering new things.

Put your feet up and have a well deserved? now ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Well done Jim.... :clap2:

Even I am getting the hang of it... And there is no one as thick as me when it comes to puters... :hugs:

Only one down fall............. I cannot find the "Agony Aunt"... you mentioned a few weeks ago...

I asked her what to do about a Boil on me bum...

Is it safe to Prick it or should I just squeeze it ever so gentle like.. ??????? :crying1:

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Well done, Jim. Know from past experience just how difficult these changes can be.

Just one little matter........my “score” has gone down to around 10% of what it was before and old-mo is still miles ahead - but he has been at it for many, many more years than me!!!! :D:D:D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Well done, Jim. Know from past experience just how difficult these changes can be.

Just one little matter........my “score” has gone down to around 10% of what it was before and old-mo is still miles ahead - but he has been at it for many, many more years than me!!!! :D:D:D
... just imagine how much bigger Mo's score would be if Jim had put on a groan 'like' button! :D

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
Sorry Jim.
I spoke too soon. I just got back home and am using a laptop. I know it's old but I thought i'd better mention it.
The icons at the top and bottom only appear as little "squares".
I'll add a picture and the m/c spec.
What do you think?
bitsmissing.jpg

Phil

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Quality job Jim have to say we are very pleased with the look of the new site and how it navigates.
A well deserved drink for your goodself.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Sorry Jim.
I spoke too soon. I just got back home and am using a laptop. I know it's old but I thought i'd better mention it.
What do you think?
Interesting, I haven't even got little icons at the top you have, but I do have full words! :D

It could be to do with your laptop's graphics aren't able to cope.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry Jim.
What do you think?
View attachment 310453
Phil

The web moves on Phil, time to upgrade, The last service pack for Windows Vista must have been over 10 years ago!

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+

I’m the same my count has dropped by about 40% ,however, I think the new site format is truly miles in front of the old one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jim
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim I still seem to have a lot of missing "reactions" as they are now called. Is that going to be sorted in the future please?
What machine are you using. We don’t have any issues. Try clearing your browser cache, you likeley have the old forum software cahed . (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I am amazed how many folk even know how many 'recognitions' they have had, let alone that the number has changed?

Why are folk so protective over this number, I don't even know where mine is, or need to as far as I can see, am I missing something?

Using a phone in portrait maybe the reason, but just looked on my laptop cant see it there, but can see how many messages I have posted, thats enough info for me, plus my birthday of course (y)

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I am amazed how many folk even know how many 'recognitions' they have had, let alone that the number has changed?

Why are folk so protective over this number, I don't even know where mine is, or need to as far as I can see, am I missing something?

Using a phone in portrait maybe the reason, but just looked on my laptop cant see it there, but can see how many messages I have posted, thats enough info for me, plus my birthday of course (y)

Same here, took me ages to work out what “reactions” are, never mind where they are. I’m just here to read and laugh at old-mo’s jokes.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Love the dark version probibly the only one who dose
Bill

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Jim I'm liking all of it. Quite enjoyed looking around as it developed and working things out. So much work for you to keep the forum updated and secure
:mnythnks:

• Love It
Reactions: Jim
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Quite a few using it Bill. I've been tweaking it so it's not quite as jarring as it was last night.
Working fine for me espechaly at night while I am in hear not so hard on the eyes
Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back