Well that's that! (2 Viewers)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Dark mode was mentored by @minxygirl, I'd quite like that i think? How do i find that,? I've looked in landscape mode and it's not there?
Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen. At the bottom on the left hand side of the dark band is a box with "Fun default". Click that (or long press it if you are using a tough screen or phone) and a box will come up with options. Click on "Fun dark"

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What’s fun wide as it doesn’t seem to do anything on my iPhone ?
[/QUOTE]

Fun Wide stretches to fit your screen up to a 27 inch iMac. The default version only stretches to 1200 pixels wide. [Then you get the grey bars either side of the content] For most that it perfect, but some like to have fun spread over the whole screen. Because your phone has a small screen you won't notice any difference between default and wide

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Flipping heck ... I just changed back to the light side and it was ruddy bright ... I'm now 'hiding' back here on the dark side! :mask:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
What’s fun wide as it doesn’t seem to do anything on my iPhone ?

Fun Wide stretches to fit your screen up to a 27 inch iMac. The default version only stretches to 1200 pixels wide. [Then you get the grey bars either side of the content] For most that it perfect, but some like to have fun spread over the whole screen. Because your phone has a small screen you won't notice any difference between default and wide
[/QUOTE]

Thank you

Just noticed ive gained a Union flag ?

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
it works with Android exceptionaly well but I’m guessing your is an old phone with a low screen resolution, and even in landscape there are not enough pixels to show the calendar :(
I will wait until I am back home and have a go on the tablet. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Jim

I've just started using the dark side and find it much better. The only problem I find is the use of coloured text which is almost unreadable.

In particular user names on posts, and some users e.g. old-mo (but in the case of his "jokes" it may not be a bad thing) who use blue text. Anything you can do about it?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back