Well I Hope This Works New Van First Trip Out (1 Viewer)

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Kendall CC site till Wednesday then off to Hawes CC till Saturday, just hope the photo links

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
It doesn't seem to work for me, took photo on iPad, typed words, upload a file, chose the photo and hit the closed button or should it have been return oh dear Zilch, anyone any clues, please, simple English please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
You are ok up to upload, then it takes a few seconds & you'll see your post and your pic with buttons for either 'thumbnail' or 'full size', click which you want, then click post reply (y)

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Think it maybe somewhere in the ether, sorry, ta Debs I may have stopped it I will try again

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Have another go.......you are just missing the end bit of the process I think.....

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
image.jpg

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
This is the bit you are missing off, if it makes sense:D
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Wahay cheers Debs, bloody hell it worked think I was a bit to keen not waiting for the next part to happen(y):LOL:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Well done - there will be no stopping you now!
But please post some pics of Hawes, we were there recently - lovely but flipping cold and by 'eck, they breed them tough up there:LOL:
Nice van btw(y)

madgeD

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 2005
Lovely van glad you managed to post pic, Ill have to try it , like you posting photo,s and trying to post on forums mine just disappear as well.

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Lovely van glad you managed to post pic, Ill have to try it , like you posting photo,s and trying to post on forums mine just disappear as well.

Debs info was spot on, to reiterate, now I'm a "supposedly" expert, having chosen the image I didn't wait long enough for the bit thumbnail or full image or a delete, then make your choice, so hope it works for you, just seen Debs last post, yeah go for it(y)

Antonio

Free Member
Aug 8, 2013
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 660s
Exp
6 months
Have fun in Hawes. Say hello to everyone from me!

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Will do anyone in particular, or everybody(y):clap:, should've read the post properly, you did say everyone

Antonio

Free Member
Aug 8, 2013
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 660s
Exp
6 months
I think most people in Hawes know me. I worked for the National Park and also at the Crown for around 20 years. Was there a few weeks ago testing out the Hymer. Stayed in the layby up Turfy just above Honeycot. Alexandra, one of my daughters, lives in Askrigg. Ask at the crown if Hindle left Cassies lead there!

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
image.jpg
madgeD no problems, pleased to see you managed to post a photo, I'm posting another one for Antonio, to bring him some memories, although we didn't go in the pub, the crown and its neighbour the board, were only serving drinks on Wednesday, the board due to kitchen refurb, and the crown didn't state any reason,

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Good food at the creamery if you haven't already eaten

The Crown is a favourite of ours, dog friendly (y) good food as well, worth going back (y)

What did you think of the Kendal site? Is that the one with the old railway line to walk down to town?

OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
To be honest we have mainly catered in the van because we're so new at it,and have to make sure we can feed ourselves, I think we have proven that this week, tonight we're going to the white hart for 6pm to have a meal out in Celebration, but in future we'll do a bit of both self catering and eating out, we have been to the creamery, not the first time for me, now when you say good food, did you mean all the different samples of cheese I ate yesterday afternoon Lol!, you'd think they'd provide cream crackers as a good customer service and sign of goodwill:whistle::LOL::rolleyes::giggler:. Kendall site I don't remember there being a railway line at all, perhaps we were so busy working out what to do we didn't see it, but as members of NT, walked to Sizergh, and various walks round the area, Kendal is certainly in the sticks but we enjoyed very much and would go back again, the wardens there were really very good, and took pity on us novices when a husband and wife team normally resident in Spain but from the North east of England, were very helpful, much to my shame I didn't get their first names, he drilled holes in my spare reg no plate, and fixed it to one of those MH signs indicating the pitch is occupied, and his wife helped me to get onto wifi all in all its been a very good week for us, a few faux pas, but what do you expect, I think we're improving at raising and lowering the roof, what a faff that is, went to fill up with water, couldn't understand why no water was coming out of the hose with the tap full on, of course, I forgot, we've got a non returnable valve at each end, problem solved, looking forward to getting away if not next week the week after, next time we'll know more so we can get on with getting around

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back