LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just to say a massive thank you to all the bring and buy funsters....

Nikki hasn't totalled it all up yet and I understand Jim has some to add but we must have raised over £500 for our charities this year.

It's so great to see so many people give so generously and very rewarding for Nikki and I after the hassles of running this rally.

So if you put your hands in your pockets well done.
The charities were a local Hospice to Jaygee and cancer research.

The even better news is that the donation will be matched by another Funster so what ever is raised gets doubled.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That's good news Paul. The band at Stratford raised around £135 which would have been added to the pot had we managed to get there. I'll get it to you somehow (y)

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
That's great news,Paul. It was nice to be able to contribute to such good causes.
A big thank you to you and Nikki for all your hard work organising and running the Bring and Buy.
Lucille and Dave xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
just got home after 5hrs of tedious motorway driving - for Tony that is not me , I get to read the Sunday papers & play scrabble on the ipad;).
Just like to say once again thanks to the funsters for making it such a great weekend for Tony & I and thank you so much for your generosity in donations.
Goes without saying - thanks to Paul & Nikki for all their hard work.
Now for an early night I think to catch up on sleep lost last night:rofl::rofl::rofl:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
thank.s 2 paul/nicky & marshals/helper,s 4 yet another great meet,came back with more than we went with

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back