Well could this be a Minah Bird or what (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Here is a funny for you

Well here we were this afternoon .... a little gob smacked also laughing... on the Aire at Mortagne sur Gironde... the Motorhome next to us (left this afternoon) was a French motorhomer who had a very tiny Yorkshire terrier in a RED knitted cardigan, who rolled over in submission showing all its underwear every time our Chocolate Labrador looked at it...also a black and white cat .....not on a lead.... who just sat watching the ducks walking by.....also what we think was a Mynah Bird !!!!!! that whistled the French national anthem and Happy birthday all the way through to the end :Eeek:.......well if it had been a Rapido I would have thought it was Hilda....alias a Mr & Mrs Shiftzz...one of the nutters parked next to me masquerading as a Frenchman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel:thumb::Cool:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Here is a funny for you

Well here we were this afternoon .... a little gob smacked also laughing... on the Aire at Mortagne sur Gironde... the Motorhome next to us (left this afternoon) was a French motorhomer who had a very tiny Yorkshire terrier in a RED knitted cardigan, who rolled over in submission showing all its underwear every time our Chocolate Labrador looked at it...also a black and white cat .....not on a lead.... who just sat watching the ducks walking by.....also what we think was a Mynah Bird !!!!!! that whistled the French national anthem and Happy birthday all the way through to the end :Eeek:.......well if it had been a Rapido I would have thought it was Hilda....alias a Mr & Mrs Shiftzz...one of the nutters parked next to me masquerading as a Frenchman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel:thumb::Cool:

nah couldnt of bin them hed a charged you for the french musak :Eeek:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
nah couldnt of bin them hed a charged you for the french musak :Eeek:

Hehehehehe......Point taken tofo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But now Mr &Mrs Shiftzz have a French van...a "RAPIDO" and keep coming over to France……hip….for the wine…hip..and other things…. I have to watch my "Ps" & "Qs"...as I do not if it is Dave parked next to me..its frightining:Eeek::cry::imoutahere:........ maybe....just maybe Dave is just over for the seafood and fishing:reel::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Hehehehehe......Point taken tofo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But now Mr &Mrs Shiftzz have a French van...a "RAPIDO" and keep coming over to France……hip….for the wine…hip..and other things…. I have to watch my "Ps" & "Qs"...as I do not if it is Dave parked next to me..its frightining:Eeek::cry::imoutahere:........ maybe....just maybe Dave is just over for the seafood and fishing:reel::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Urgent Help Required in response to the reply I gave above ...Can any Funster give me an up to DATE PHOTO of Dave...Hilda... "Shitzz"......as I have never met "Dave, Hilda,Shiftzz".............. "This is not a publicity stunt"
What's happening, when we reside on Aires..... I am getting "Paranoia"sitting in fear,.... all curtains shut,..... doors locked,......and not venturing out of our motorhome :Eeek::cry: I never know if the infamous Nutter ..Hilda"shitzz is in the next motorhome to me...........slurping wine, just waiting to pounce:Eeek:.to reveal any of my minor mishaps on this vast forum.:winky::winky:

Mel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back