Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
MH
RV
Exp
3 years
Hi Pam! ::bigsmile: Good to see you!

Sort that man of yours out.....he's supposed to be working! :roflmto: :roflmto:
He better not be, I've just emailed him to send me my avatar from off another site so that I can upload it here - the college has denied me access to those sites.

Sharon - yes sorry it did take me some time - every day during my lunch break I have been on the site looking at the threads and by the time I have finished it is time to get back to the grindstone. This is a really fantastic site - so light hearted and cheery - everyone seems to be a complete 'nutter' :roflmto::roflmto:

Suzy - thanks for getting in there first with the welcome you got here before I did::bigsmile:

kands

Read Only Funster
Jul 20, 2007
Welcome Pam
I didn't know that your college didn't allow you onto "that other site" :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
I guess everyone is finding out then????? :roflmto:

Keith

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Welcome Pam
I didn't know that your college didn't allow you onto "that other site" :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Keith
'that other site' Keith is well locked out of my memory let alone from my computer at college!! This site is really fantastic I keep getting 2 hour lunch breaks

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I look forward to meeting everyone sooner or later.

Pam

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Welcome Pam

Keith

Keith 'that other site' is locked out of my memory let alone my computer at college.

This is a really fantastic site, I keep getting 2 hour lunch breaks - I hope my boss is not reading this :whatthe:

BTW - sorry I'm on Geo's computer, I couldn't find a way of logging on in my name so it has come up with his avatar.

Oh and thanks everyone for the very nice welcome I really hope to meet everyone sooner or later at a meet.

Pam

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Keith 'that other site' is locked out of my memory let alone my computer at college.

This is a really fantastic site, I keep getting 2 hour lunch breaks - I hope my boss is not reading this :whatthe:

BTW - sorry I'm on Geo's computer, I couldn't find a way of logging on in my name so it has come up with his avatar.

Oh and thanks everyone for the very nice welcome I really hope to meet everyone sooner or later at a meet.

Pam
I can do better than that Pam - I will meet you on Weds ok??

Sharon

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Hmmmm Has the Rev had a change of gender? :roflmto:

I can do that too!
No, it's like I said, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to log out of one person to log another person in. We've both looked and can't find the solution.

By coming on Geo's computer tonight I was hoping to get my avatar on because those sort of sites on the web are denied to me at college :Mad:

Pam

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services