Welcome - Johns Cross Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
I'm sure everyone will join me in welcoming Peter from JCM to this the FUN site>:)

Welcome Peter, your help will be much appreciated by all, I am sure !!!

Laurie:Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Welcome to the FUN site Peter, we're a very laid back bunch here....hope you will join in the chat as well as the business talk (its hard not to!) :roflmto:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi second that welcome to the forum a friendly lot on here:winky:

:welcome::welcome:

your input will be welcome:thumb:

RAY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome Peter:winky:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
A big welcome Peter >:)

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
In case anyone's wondering where Peter has disappeared to, there is a techical glitch at present and he seems not to be able to post, but only to PM :RollEyes: so have sent a message on to our Bryan who will hopefully rectify the issue when he next logs on. In the meantime, Peter is able to read messages and receive and send PMs.....:RollEyes:At least he has had a welcome from Funsters!!!!

Laurie

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Peter and a big MHFun welcome from me too.... It is really good to see people from "the trade" joining in on our site.
Hope that you enjoy the friendly, relaxed style here >:)>:)

Keith

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm sure everyone will join me in welcoming Peter from JCM to this the FUN site>:)

Welcome Peter, your help will be much appreciated by all, I am sure !!!

Laurie:Smile:

Evening all, what a palaver! First of all my confirmation email got lost but thanks to Laurie and Bryan that got sorted.

Then I get down to my boat at Poole and the poxy wireless internet is up the proverbial creek in the Marina, by fiddling about I eventually get connected but its like a 5k dial up connection at the moment instead of broadband.

One sits here watching it GROAN to get any where so until they come and sort it or I get back home, I won't be doing a lot I am afraid.

Oh and to top that, the blasted tele on freeview is a waste of time..........

So who am I and what do I do?

Its no secret that I own Johns Cross MotorHome and Camping Centre to give it its full title. What do we do, Swift Main Dealer in East Sussex and FiammaCare, Fiamma Italy's preferred partner in the UK for the supply of all Fiamma product, we also operate the free technical advice telephone lines to assist any user of Fiamma product ireespective of where they purchased the product.

You can meet most of our staff at the NEC Birmingham next month where we install and run the Fiamma stand on behalf of Fiamma Italy.

Anyone with a Swift MH is welcome at Johns Cross for warranty problems, irrespective of where it was purchased, we also provide a doggy bowl for any thirsty four legged friends and have been known on rare occasions to even give out the odd cup of tea or coffee to their two legged owners!!

If you have a problem, just give us a call 7 days a week on 01-580-881288, we rarely say no.

Me I should have retired years ago but still keep on.

Regards

Peter Bartlett.

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Hi Peter,

Please don't take this the wrong way (welcome to the forum by the way), but could I suggest that whilst "bigging-up" your business you pass a little of your enthusiasm onto your team.

You will recall we had a brief telephone conversation regarding the new show in Somerset; and you asked me to email Gill and Darren at the dealership.

This I did (Dec 7th), but didn't receive even the briefest of acknowledgement from either of them.

I appreciate they are busy people and that the show may not have been suitable, but the professional courtesy of a reply wouldn't have gone amiss.

Gripe over :Blush:.

All that aside, welcome to the Forum Peter - I have followed many of your posts on the dark-side and I can see you are keen to help and say it how it is :thumb:.

Regards
Paul

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Johns Cross MotorHome and Camping Centre(full title)
you will have to do with JCM. Peter that top one is too long>:)
WELCOME Too from (maddie) on the dark side,Terry on this lighter side>:)
How long before you tell the other Peter? and dare I say Oaktree?

Last edited:

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Motorhome dealer

I am so glad the dogs are watered and catered for!

Russell

PS - down your neck of the woods in February so if you see a pirate ship hurtling towards you, it's us.

Russell

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back