sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hi seen your name on a few forums...welcome to one of the friendliest ones...sammclouis ::bigsmile::winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Don....welcome to MotorhomeFun ::bigsmile:

I hope you will stick around and join in the banter :winky:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi Don,

You appear to have put your email address as your username, is that what you intended to do?

It is generally considered to be a bad idea as it can then be harvested and your level of spam could increase.

If you want to change your username pleae PM me with an alternative and I'll change it.

Regards
Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Hi Don,

You appear to have put your email address as your username, is that what you intended to do?

It is generally considered to be a bad idea as it can then be harvested and your level of spam could increase.

If you want to change your username pleae PM me with an alternative and I'll change it.

Regards
Bryan

Hi Bryan,

My computing skills are not very good and it takes me some time to work out the system when I join a new site. :Confused:

I can't figure out how to PM you but could you change my user name to "Don Madge" please. :Smile:

Thanks for the welcome, I recognise a few names from the other MH forums,

My little old Timberland is a bit out of place on this site :roflmto: but we did have an A Class Laika before the dreaded over 70 medical struck four years ago.

We've been to Morocco a few times, it is a fabulous place, the people are wonderful but if you have never been to a third world country it can be a bit of a culture shock at first. :Smile:

If anybody needs advice on Turkey/Greece or Eastern Europe I have plenty of first hand info.

Don

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Don - Good to see you posting ::bigsmile:
No one is considered "out of place" here, its not that type of site....all are welcome regardless of what type of motorhome they have, we even have a couple of members who don't have one at all.

Re PMs....if you click on a users name at the side of a post or on the member list you will see a link to send a PM to them. Its all pretty user-friendly once you get the hang of it :winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
My little old Timberland is a bit out of place on this site :roflmto: but we did have an A Class Laika before the dreaded over 70 medical struck four years ago.

Hi Don
I love your Timberland, many times I wish I had one for those really out of the way places where an RV can't go.. :frowny:

Such is life, unfortunately 'one size does not fit all'

Jim

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Don,

I've changed your username, you now need to login with 'Don Madge' and your normal password.

Regards
Bryan

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Bryan,

Many thanks, I'm not having a very good morning. :blush:

Don

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Don
This site is for people who share a common interest, not for the categorisation of vehicles, everyone is welcome here matey ::bigsmile:
We look forward to hearing some of your many stories (I have read some on another website and they are great) and you do have a wealth of information to share with our members ::bigsmile:
As Jim says, sometimes the RVs are just not practical when you see that little lane leading down to a secluded beach :roflmto:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back