Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hello and welcome, its great to see you here. Please spend some time looking around the site.

We are looking to improve things all the time, we have only been in existance about 3 weeks and are having our official opening at the end of September.

Join in where you can and don't forget to check out the Calender and see if you are able to join us at one of our meets.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Baldrick and welcome ::bigsmile:

If you have any cunning plans as to how we can improve on anything just shout, new ideas are always welcome :roflmto:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Welcome

Baldrick,

Hello, good evening and welcome...

Do you have a motorhome, rv, campervan? Introduce yourself, let us know a bit about you?

Do you fancy coming to a meet?

Regards
Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to the site baldrick::bigsmile:

ray

B

Baldrick

Deleted User
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome. We have been motorhoming for just over a year now, we have an ice cream van er I mean an A/S Executive and we live in Cumbria. Its good to see that membership is free (long may it be so!). We look forward to metting some of you, time permitting.

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome. We have been motorhoming for just over a year now, we have an ice cream van er I mean an A/S Executive and we live in Cumbria. Its good to see that membership is free (long may it be so!). We look forward to metting some of you, time permitting.

Cumbria, eh? Whereabouts? (We are near Lancaster, Lancashire) and I've worked in a few places in Cumbria.

The site will ALWAYS be free, no worries on that score ::bigsmile:

How did you hear of the site?

Have you checked out the calendar? There are some meets in there including the Grand Opening at the end of September.

We'd love it if you could make it.

Regards
Bryan

B

Baldrick

Deleted User
Hi Bryan,

I heard about the site from the other side!

I live in Carlisle, but work in Penrith.

My wife and I love Lancaster, especially walking along the canal and sampling the food and ale in the Stork at Conder Green, although we haven't been much since it changed hands.

regards

Mark

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi Bryan,

I heard about the site from the other side!

I live in Carlisle, but work in Penrith.

My wife and I love Lancaster, especially walking along the canal and sampling the food and ale in the Stork at Conder Green, although we haven't been much since it changed hands.

regards

Mark

I used to go to Cumbria Police HQ at Penrith once a week working.

We haven't been to the Stork for years, definately before any change of ownership, it was always very good!

Used to go along the canal ourselves, but waterside as we had a boat ::bigsmile:.

Hope you can make a meet sometime.

Bryan

B

Baldrick

Deleted User
I used to go to Cumbria Police HQ at Penrith once a week working.

We haven't been to the Stork for years, definately before any change of ownership, it was always very good!

Used to go along the canal ourselves, but waterside as we had a boat ::bigsmile:.

Hope you can make a meet sometime.

Bryan

I used to go to Police HQ when I worked for the Vehicle Inspectorate, now that I have defected to the other side (work for a large haulier in Penrith) I try to avoid them!!

Mark

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, welcome in. It's a great site with friendly people who are always willing to help when they can ::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Baldrick, welcome to Motorhome Fun, I can see from the above posts that you have already discovered what a friendly bunch of members we have here.

You are most welcome

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back