LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I'm getting some strange links in the text on various web pages including FUN. :Sad:
Odd words will be coloured red and double underlined and will open up another web page, usually with the message the search cannot be found. If I return to the post the links are gone.

I downloaded some unlocking codes for a mobile yesterday and a couple of freebie zip unlockers so reckon that's put something in my registry. Running Malware at the mo so hope that finds something. Anyone else ever seen these links, if not I'll send them to you? :ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Rolf almost definite that you have picked up some malware.

Download malwarebytes (google it) and see if you can get rid of it:thumb:

OP
OP
Bailey58

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
That's what I've just run, finds malware that others like Spybot and Norton never reach.

Still showing up, on your More Space thread clicking on "passports" takes me"xxx space" takes me nowhere and "backup" takes me xxx I'll [STRIKE]pursiv[/STRIKE][STRIKE] percyve[/STRIKE], keep trying.

Hmm, just previewed my post and now they don't take me anywhere but "malware and "spybot" are showing as red links. :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
That's what I've just run, finds malware that others like Spybot and Norton never reach.

Still showing up, on your More Space thread clicking on "passports" takes me Link Removed"space" takes me nowhere and "backup" takes me Link Removed I'll [STRIKE]pursiv[/STRIKE][STRIKE] percyve[/STRIKE], keep trying.

Hmm, just previewed my post and now they don't take me anywhere but "malware and "spybot" are showing as red links. :Angry:

DONT CLICK ON THEM, YOU MAY GET INFECTED AS WELL

I know I am shouting but ..........................

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back