Free Member
Mar 21, 2009
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
3! Been boating for years. Now just bought an RV
I've seen some weird choices of pets to travel with in this last month in France:

Link RemovedOK, but could easily have left it with a friend, make no noise, eats little

but these......10 of them in one motorhome......why??

Link Removed

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
On a site in Germany a couple pulled up in a home spun 'diy' conversion job on an ancient old Land Rover. Looked a bit of a squeeze for two people really. Then he opened the back door and out came a huge dog.

I wondered just exactly where this beast slept during the night.....let alone what the inside must have stunk like.

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
On a site in Germany a couple pulled up in a home spun 'diy' conversion job on an ancient old Land Rover. Looked a bit of a squeeze for two people really. Then he opened the back door and out came a huge dog.

I wondered just exactly where this beast slept during the night.....let alone what the inside must have stunk like.

Better than a van full of smokers I'd think. :Sad:

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
At least with the tortoise it has a use... an emergancy leveling ramp :)

We saw a hymer in germany with 8 bichon friezes or however you spell it, they wera all jumping on the dashboard ysapping like hell at anyone who walked through the carpark.

of course we travel with 4 fancy rats, but they dont take up much room, tho we have modified the van to accomodate them with their runs around the top between the tops of the windows, but we are like that, our pets mean a lot to us so we do all we can to ensure they are happy.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back