Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years
Hi, we have just returned from a weekend in North Wales. Stayed at a belting site called Hendre Mynach just outside Barmouth. Facilities were great. Site about 100yards from beach and promenade into Barmouth. Nice little seaside town. A few amusements but not spoiled. Took a train up the coast to Porthmadog for a few hours for £5 return. Roads good but I would think a bit tight for the RV,s. Scenery superb. Just shows you don,t have to go far to have a really good break.

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi Benni-boy

We were looking at that site last night for a week in september looked a really nice place now we have had a recommendation we will be booking :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Benni-Boy

Benni-Boy

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years
Cost us £36 for two nights with hardstanding and electric hook up. Nice individual pitches with hedges. Well stocked shop and Take-away. Excellent childrens playground. Well worth the money.

Caggsie

Free Member
Feb 15, 2009
N Wales
Funster No
Exp
2 yrs
if you are a member of the CC they give you a discount. Were there in June 5th if anyone is there say Hi.:thumb:

regards

Karen

taffman

Free Member
May 8, 2008
Funster No
Have stayed there a few times both with caravan and motor home. Excellent place.

Great views across the bay from the prom and great if you like trains as they run right past the site.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
We had our first trip out at this site. Excellent.
Jim
:Smile:

Mark breen

Free Member
Oct 27, 2007
Funster No
Hi, we have just returned from a weekend in North Wales. Stayed at a belting site called Hendre Mynach just outside Barmouth. Facilities were great. Site about 100yards from beach and promenade into Barmouth. Nice little seaside town. A few amusements but not spoiled. Took a train up the coast to Porthmadog for a few hours for £5 return. Roads good but I would think a bit tight for the RV,s. Scenery superb. Just shows you don,t have to go far to have a really good break.

Hi Benni, I was in Barmouth Sunday / Monday and Tuesday.
Nice place great beach,we stayed on a great site called Islawrffordd ,with "super pitches" and in door pool complex all for £20.00 per night.
The wind was very bad at night but the Snowdon park is great.
We climbed up snowdow on Sunday Staying at Llyn Gwynant camping ground and stay at Islawffordd to recover.
I did see the site you stayed on near the railway and the town centre I hope you had as nice time as we did?
Regards Mark Breen.
:thumb:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Hi,

Stayed at Hendre Mynach last week and can endorse it was a nice site with good facilities.
The only downside in my view was the price of £25 per night for 2 adults and 1 dog, plus on top of that had to pay £3 for a friends car who visited us for 2 hours. When I mentioned being in both CC & C&CC, no discount was offered. Came away with the feeling they were only after our cash at those prices.

David

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back