Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Been to Bakewell today a bit cold but nice when sun out. Would have come this weekend but on a flipping Airport run for Son. Bakewell Pudding is the delicacy, hope you all have a good time.

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Well that was a very cold (but not in van thanks to ehu), windy, then wet w/e in Bakewell.
Thanks go to Andy for the use of his 'ill-fitting' awning complete with central heating. And also the good company, beer, wine etc. A good meet !
regards
Allen

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I did wonder how you all got on, and as there was no report yesyerday,we assumed you had all been lost in the blizzards:roflmto:
However we are a caring bunch on here and a search party had been organised for next spring, but were also resourceful and would have turned that into a meet too:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
:Smile: We echo your sentiments Allen. We thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. We look forward to the next.
Oh !! By the way Geo, we love you too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

J

JohnP

Deleted User
Not the best of starts!!!

Well, that was an interesting weekend in Bakewell!! Pete and I arrived on what must have been one of the coldest days of the winter in our shiny new MH! I was already feeling a bit rough and quicky went down with what turned into flu so spent all weekend in the motorhome under a duvet (when I wasn't making good use of the nice new bathroom!). I was off work all the following week and then Pete went down with it.

We certainly put the MH through it's static paces - just sorry we must have seemed a bit unsociable. We were indebted to Andyman and Haganap who showed us how to connect the gas - thanks guys!

The site was excellent - what I saw of it, and despite everything we love our new motorhome and can't wait to have another go.

Thanks to everyone who made us so welcome on our first outing.

John & Pete

OP
OP
andyman
Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Nice to know you got on OK. If you survived the weekend with the Flu and the cold you done well. The next trip will be a doddle.
Have you any idea where your next trip will be.

Andy & Lynn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back