LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Looking for somewhere to go begining of October found this week end camping at a All American Week end with Clasic Cars on Sat and Vintage hot rods on Sunday with loads more going one for link look at Prescott Hill Climb on google and it should come up.Spills, Chills and Hotrod Thrills Sat 1 & Sun 2 October 9am
Our Autumn Classic weekend is an all American weekend, featuring two one day events.

Saturday features classic cars while Sunday highlights flatheads and hotrods of all ages competing on the famous hill course.
Special features: - ‘The Flatheads’ – a host of vintage hot rods and iconic historic American marquesSpecial ‘flathead’ American competition class on ‘the hill’
Dragster Record Breakers – special display of American clubs and of course Harleys and Indians!
Together with our resident Cheer Leaders, our cruising black and white, hot dogs, and lots more...and by popular demand the return of: The Wall of Death
Other attractions: Saturday: Bugatti Owners Club, Austin Healey Sport Speed Championship, Midland Automobile Club, Porsche Club GB, Scimitar and Sabre Speed Championship
Sunday: Bugatti Owners', Vintage Sports Car Club, 500 Owners Association, Austin Healey Club, Aston Martins Owners Club, HSCC, Historic BMW, Historic AM, MGCC, TVR Club, Morgan Sports Cars ‘Techniques’ Speed Championship. The Revington TR Register Speed and Paul Matty Sportscars Classic Championships.
End of Season Party at the Clubhouse; Saturday evening featuring Sam and His SaxOpen to all

Tickets: £18 for Saturday and £18 Sunday; tickets are per person, under 14 yrs are free (Advance tickets are £15 via the online shop shortly), Camping is available at £5 per person per night payable on the day.

A week end pass is only £20 each and camping seems reasonable, just wondered if it is of interest to anyone.

Link Removed
Spills, Chills and Hotrod Thrills Sat 1 & Sun 2 October 9am

Our Autumn Classic weekend is an all American weekend, featuring two one day events.

Saturday features classic cars while Sunday highlights flatheads and hotrods of all ages competing on the famous hill course.Special features: - ‘The Flatheads’ – a host of vintage hot rods and iconic historic American marquesSpecial ‘flathead’ American competition class on ‘the hill’
Dragster Record Breakers – special display of American clubs and of course Harleys and Indians!
Together with our resident Cheer Leaders, our cruising black and white, hot dogs, and lots more...and by popular demand the return of: The Wall of Death
Other attractions: Saturday: Bugatti Owners Club, Austin Healey Sport Speed Championship, Midland Automobile Club, Porsche Club GB, Scimitar and Sabre Speed Championship
Sunday: Bugatti Owners', Vintage Sports Car Club, 500 Owners Association, Austin Healey Club, Aston Martins Owners Club, HSCC, Historic BMW, Historic AM, MGCC, TVR Club, Morgan Sports Cars ‘Techniques’ Speed Championship. The Revington TR Register Speed and Paul Matty Sportscars Classic Championships.
End of Season Party at the Clubhouse; Saturday evening featuring Sam and His SaxOpen to all

Tickets: £18 for Saturday and £18 Sunday; tickets are per person, under 14 yrs are free (Advance tickets are £15 via the online shop shortly), Camping is available at £5 per person per night payable on the day

What they said after last year's extravaganza!
I thought I would just like to say what a brilliant day at Prescott it was today !! Apart from the joy of Prescott in Autumn sunshine, it really was a fantastic meeting not least because of the great sense of fun generated by the side shows. There has surely NEVER been a hillclimb with stilt walkers, dancers, singers, Daleks (!!), hot rods, scantily clothed ladies, a flipping Wall of Death (!!!), American food (sort of) and I’m sure I’ve missed a couple of things .... My better half is so annoyed she turned it down !

Honestly, this really was a revelation – the drivers had fun and the spectators had FUN. It was different, well organised and simply ought to be repeated. Count me in for next year please. It is such a good idea to think out of the box – a hillclimb doesn’t just have to have cars - fun and entertainment are good too. The hillclimbing was as intense as ever but there was a great party atmosphere as well.

Thank you, it was excellent. Mind you, Sunday might be different ...

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
My cut & paste skills may have gone a bit awray but you get the idea. :Smile:

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Looking for somewhere to go begining of October found this week end camping at a All American Week end with Clasic Cars on Sat and Vintage hot rods on Sunday with loads more going one for link look at Prescott Hill Climb on google and it should come up.Spills, Chills and Hotrod Thrills Sat 1 & Sun 2 October 9am

Saturday features classic cars while Sunday highlights flatheads and hotrods of all ages competing on the famous hill course.Special features: - ‘The Flatheads’ – a host of vintage hot rods and iconic historic American marquesSpecial ‘flathead’ American competition class on ‘the hill’

Tickets: £18 for Saturday and £18 Sunday; tickets are per person, under 14 yrs are free (Advance tickets are £15 via the online shop shortly), Camping is available at £5 per person per night payable on the day.

A week end pass is only £20 each and camping seems reasonable, just wondered if it is of interest to anyone.

Link Removed

Tickets: £18 for Saturday and £18 Sunday; tickets are per person, under 14 yrs are free (Advance tickets are £15 via the online shop shortly), Camping is available at £5 per person per night payable on the day

I thought I would just like to say what a brilliant day at Prescott it was today !! Apart from the joy of Prescott in Autumn sunshine, it really was a fantastic meeting not least because of the great sense of fun generated by the side shows. There has surely NEVER been a hillclimb with stilt walkers, dancers, singers, Daleks (!!), hot rods, scantily clothed ladies, a flipping Wall of Death (!!!), American food (sort of) and I’m sure I’ve missed a couple of things .... My better half is so annoyed she turned it down !

Honestly, this really was a revelation – the drivers had fun and the spectators had FUN. It was different, well organised and simply ought to be repeated. Count me in for next year please. It is such a good idea to think out of the box – a hillclimb doesn’t just have to have cars - fun and entertainment are good too. The hillclimbing was as intense as ever but there was a great party atmosphere as well.

It's a bit hard work reading it all in those pale colours, Carol - the photo came as a bit of relief :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004

Saturday features classic cars while Sunday highlights flatheads and hotrods of all ages competing on the famous hill course.
Special features: - ‘The Flatheads’ – a host of vintage hot rods and iconic historic American marquesSpecial ‘flathead’ American competition class on ‘the hill’

Link Removed

thats better:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back