Wee dogs 12 weeks old now ! (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
12 weeks now is young Noodle and is now allowed out on the lead for the first time. I took him down the lane opposite the bungalow for his first trot out then back into the garden for his mad half hour. He is growing fast !

Great morning for it !

Coat on and ready to go !

Back in the garden for mad half hour and a bit of sit and give paw training

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Noodles seems to be getting you trained well ❄️ Looks as if you both enjoyed your walk.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
How cruel, making him put his ... er ... bits on that cold frosty grass!
What a sweet-looking pup, don't they seem so attentive at that age? Gorgeous.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
HI Charlie glad Noodle is coming along fine, our Roxy as been walking on her lead for 2 1/2 weeks now and getting used to traffic.
I've never had so many lady's stop and talk to me about our Roxy, your Noodle and our Roxy look very similar.

John.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Both puppies look lovely and so glad they have settled in , do they love the MH trips yet?

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Both puppies look lovely and so glad they have settled in , do they love the MH trips yet?

We should have been going to the Uttoxeter races for New year but mother in law was taken ill with a vomiting bug so we haven't been able to go, it was going to be the first time for Roxy.

John.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We should have been going to the Uttoxeter races for New year but mother in law was taken ill with a vomiting bug so we haven't been able to go, it was going to be the first time for Roxy.

John.
Sorry to hear about MIL can be nasty. Have you been doing short trips in the van first , I've often wondered how you get a puppy used to a MH.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
She's not been in the van yet but has travelled well in the car. We can also go shopping and leave her at home and no mess or problems whatsoever she's brilliant just has a funny two hours in the evening.

John.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Do you have a dog Anthea?

John.
No as job at home with children it's not possible , but I've loved the threads about new puppies and am seriously thinking about one when we retire in the next few years. My sister has a cockerpoo that is still a little wild! But very intelligent she seems to learn things and remember the skill very quickly!

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
HI Charlie glad Noodle is coming along fine, our Roxy as been walking on her lead for 2 1/2 weeks now and getting used to traffic.
I've never had so many lady's stop and talk to me about our Roxy, your Noodle and our Roxy look very similar.

John.

John they are indeed very alike ! I see your floor is like ours covered in toys :D2 They do like to play eh ? Your wee dog is gorgeous!

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie

Anthea like John our dog has not been in the MH yet. In fact our MH has not been used at all this year what with the move and then getting stuck into the renovation of the bungalow. Like John we've taken the wee beast everywhere with us in the car so hes used to that now. He's not keen on it but getting better. We have to get the pet passport sorted soon ready for trips over the water.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Weirdly, Pepper really enjoys the frosty grass. She's in heaven rolling around in it. Don't know yet about snow.
View attachment 139749
Ah, but SHE hasn't got the same undercarriage as HE has..... (had???)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awww they are all beautiful .... sure they love you all as much as you love them .. nothing like that puppy love and adoration. I miss it. :(

Loving the photos.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
She's not been in the van yet but has travelled well in the car. We can also go shopping and leave her at home and no mess or problems whatsoever she's brilliant just has a funny two hours in the evening.

John.

Those funny two hours are commonly termed 'The Doodle dash'.....just such fun when they go berserk.....and then crash! :xgrin:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Roxy and Noodle are beautiful, I think Millie looks similar too.

IMG_9045.JPG

IMG_9038.JPG

Yes we have toys all over the floor and she loves munching on a carrot! We have been taking her into the van but haven't driven it yet, she's still a bit whiny and unsure when we take her for trips in the car so don't want to jinx the Moho.

We've come to Shrewsbury for new year, leaving her at home with our sons and I'm missing her already.

We should have a puppy meet...what fun they would have!

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Those funny two hours are commonly termed 'The Doodle dash'.....just such fun when they go berserk.....and then crash! :xgrin:

Ain't that the case :D2:D2 Noodles just had his mad dash and is now fast asleep in his big comfy bed ! You should see his comfy bed an all I tell you this dog is better treated than me ! Gets his ears stroked his belly rubbed treats for doing as he's told ( like us men but no treats ) then encouraged with loving gentle words to lie down in his comfy bed and have a kip ! :D

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Roxy and Noodle are beautiful, I think Millie looks similar too.

View attachment 139791

View attachment 139792

Yes we have toys all over the floor and she loves munching on a carrot! We have been taking her into the van but haven't driven it yet, she's still a bit whiny and unsure when we take her for trips in the car so don't want to jinx the Moho.

We've come to Shrewsbury for new year, leaving her at home with our sons and I'm missing her already.

We should have a puppy meet...what fun they would have!

Lovely !!!!

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Ain't that the case :D2:D2 Noodles just had his mad dash and is now fast asleep in his big comfy bed ! You should see his comfy bed an all I tell you this dog is better treated than me ! Gets his ears stroked his belly rubbed treats for doing as he's told ( like us men but no treats ) then encouraged with loving gentle words to lie down in his comfy bed and have a kip ! :D

Utter paradise.....I'm coming back as a pampered pooch!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back