Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Impossible to do with the current setup. Sorry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
maybe some other arrangement then or we shall lose some members, 1 already gone and others set to follow when sub run out.
If not a webcam then a way to post photos in chat from a computer rather than online storage.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
maybe some other arrangement then or we shall lose some members, 1 already gone and others set to follow when sub run out.
If not a webcam then a way to post photos in chat from a computer rather than online storage.
Sorry to say, but if the lack of a webcam was their main criteria and means some will/have left fun then the concept of motorhome fun obviously didnt apply to them.

Im sure there is a myriad of forums where a webcam service is available and having no interest in that particular forums interests obviously doesnt matter...just thae fact it has webcam facility.

Good luck to them but they obviously have no interest in the motorhome community.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry, I won't be able to provide cameras in the chat room any time soon Roger, if people leave over that then I'm sorry but there is little I can do about it.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Don't shoot the messenger John, to some people the ability to swap photos and vids when discussing something is important. which is why so many funsters coughed up the cash to get the facility in the first place. We all look for something different in a forum/community, yours, theirs, or my needs are not exclusive. We each take what we need and give what we can AND its not for anyone else to judge.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Don't shoot the messenger John, to some people the ability to swap photos and vids when discussing something is important. which is why so many funsters coughed up the cash to get the facility in the first place. We all look for something different in a forum/community, yours, theirs, or my needs are not exclusive. We each take what we need and give what we can AND its not for anyone else to judge.
Managed quite well before the fundraising paid for the webcam software.
Links to pics and vids cant be posted in the chatroom ? just as they can on the forum pages.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Well you won't be getting rid of me that easy John so dream on, hee hee
You can post links to online vids and photos but not those on your computer, when the picture module went tits up and the Chinese company failed to sort it the enterprising funsters found a way to use the webcam to display pics directly from the computer. Users change and so do their needs. Some drink, others chat, room for everyone and all needs.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Roger never used webcam in chat and very rarely go on chat but I have used FaceTime and Skype with other funsters.could this be an option for the funsters who will mis it in the chat room. Regards Kate x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back