Weather Warning! (1 Viewer)

roadtraveller

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Kings Norton, Birmingham
Funster No
Exp
20 years plus
Heavy snow and blizzards are expected Friday into Saturday with up to 10 cm expected. Areas affected are Northern and Western Scotland and Northern Ireland along with parts of Wester England and Wales later Friday. Snow combined with gales will sweep across Scotland and will lead to blizzard conditions and snow drifts. Disruption to Transport and networks is likely and the public are advised to take care. Batten down the hatches. Just read this on another forum. :Eeek:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Oh Joy! How I love the great British climate :rain: NOT

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Must remember to give Scotland a miss later this week.

Last edited:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Loved the Loch Ness smiley Steve:roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zozzer

Free Member
Nov 4, 2007
Leigh, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Not Long Enough
Sounds like a good weekend for getting the camera out, then again turning over and pulling the continental quilt up my ears sounds a better idea.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Horizontal rain here propelled by winds of up to 40mph - bleedin freezin too :Angry:

Just waiting for the leccy to go off again! :Doh:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Really bad here today, the boats from Belfast and Dublin have not made the journey from Ireland they have had to anchor just off Isle of Man so we have no trailers to haul from Heysham Docks!

Two artics (not mine!) have gone over on the M6, one went through the central reservation and another just got blown over.

Don't like seeing my trucks in the yard but today it just has to be, think I will go home its depressing! :Sad:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Really bad here today, the boats from Belfast and Dublin have not made the journey from Ireland they have had to anchor just off Isle of Man so we have no trailers to haul from Heysham Docks!

Two artics (not mine!) have gone over on the M6, one went through the central reservation and another just got blown over.

Don't like seeing my trucks in the yard but today it just has to be, think I will go home its depressing! :Sad:

Heh Suzy did you see the Ice truckers last night.

You could be in the money running them there$$$$$$:winky::roflmto:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Very windy in Mids today, and hail the size of boulders.... ok not that big, but big enough!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Heh Suzy did you see the Ice truckers last night.

You could be in the money running them there$$$$$$:winky::roflmto:

Didn't watch it but all the guys were talking about it this morning, no doubt looking for a pay rise for driving in hazardous conditions!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back