Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Light rain turning to snow slowly and a little windy inland from Alicante

:Cool: The SUN is JUST going down behind the Mountains. Clouds all around.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• CIMG30252.JPG
    CIMG30252.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 21

Julie798

Free Member
Dec 17, 2007
Funster No
weather

weather worse than usual in Spain, google el tiempo de adra or malaga etc and get your local 12 day forecast.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Costa De La Luz - 20 miles east of Cadiz - clear blue skies all day today but max 8 deg - forecast not good for following week - rain on way!

Had more thunderstorms than we've ever experienced anywhere - some of them very violent - still no wi-fi in van only in bar - our tv totally fried need a new one! :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Apparently jet stream lower than usual so UK getting Arctic weather and we're getting UK weather - can only get better!!!! :Smile:

Bit like summer in Glossop!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Snow now all gone and have a clear blue sky but very strong winds again and cold 9 deg at 8.33am inland from Alicante.:Cool:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi all!

It has been snowing all night here in Toulouse:Eeek: Wind is 70kms/h , makes the scenery a bit pecular: there are places where there's very little snow and others where there are 30 to 40cms snow.The wind has drawn waves on the ground. It looks like the sahara but ...of snow:Eeek::Eeek: i couldn't open the main building door of the stadium this morning.
It's supposed to snow all day then slow down as time goes by. But it will be very cold so it won't melt: -6°C so very unusual here.

Traffic has been stopped in ANDORRA/PAS DE LA CASA. There's no way to get there, so forget it if you intended to have a go.

I'm waiting for my daughter to get up and then have a nice walk in the snow and .... why not ....make a snow man;::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile::winky: Snow is just holidays for me ! all football/handball/basketball/tennis/ matches have been cancelled so have all the place just for ME... and the rabbits ... [i saw their pawprints ..-tracks , say the dictionnary ! oh heck i just like pawprints:Blush: -in the snow this morning] :Cool::thumb::thumb: isn't that GREAT?!!!

If i'm not too lazy:Blush:.... i'll send you a few pics::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
L'Estartit, Catalunya, Nr Barcelona

Sat 9 Jan 11:30
Temp 4 deg
Clear Blue sky with a few high clouds
Windy last night and not yet gone.

blucamp2

Free Member
Oct 28, 2008
Funster No
Left Denmark on Monday in a snow storm and -8c arrived kassel snow and -20c and the gas system broke Woke up to a very cold van and a frozen starter motor ..quick call to Ford assist 2 very cold hours later we were on our way again . arrived baume les dames in heavy rain woke up to snow and freezing weather onward to just south of lyon new gas reg fitted ..... and more snow followed the snow plough through the pyrenees to terragona on to the site in yet more heavy rain woke up to ( yes you can guess ) MORE SNOW! WE set of for Kiko park in yet another snow storm
So when we woke up this morning to +8 and sun I can only say motorhoming is nothing if not an adventure

phil

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi all!

It has been snowing all night here in Toulouse:Eeek: Wind is 70kms/h , makes the scenery a bit pecular: there are places where there's very little snow and others where there are 30 to 40cms snow.The wind has drawn waves on the ground. It looks like the sahara but ...of snow:Eeek::Eeek: i couldn't open the main building door of the stadium this morning.
It's supposed to snow all day then slow down as time goes by. But it will be very cold so it won't melt: -6°C so very unusual here.

Traffic has been stopped in ANDORRA/PAS DE LA CASA. There's no way to get there, so forget it if you intended to have a go.

I'm waiting for my daughter to get up and then have a nice walk in the snow and .... why not ....make a snow man;::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile::winky: Snow is just holidays for me ! all football/handball/basketball/tennis/ matches have been cancelled so have all the place just for ME... and the rabbits ... [i saw their pawprints ..-tracks , say the dictionnary ! oh heck i just like pawprints:Blush: -in the snow this morning] :Cool::thumb::thumb: isn't that GREAT?!!!

If i'm not too lazy:Blush:.... i'll send you a few pics::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:

Still snowing snowing and still with blizzard!I put one of my gloves in a foot print.... gives you an idea!

Link Removed

Link Removed

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Hi
Had a nice sunny day at Cabo De Gata but a chilly wind blowing in from the Sierra Nevadas
Its 6.30 pm and the outside temp is 11%. Forecast is good for tomorrow but rain due monday
Wanderer

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi
Had a nice sunny day at Cabo De Gata but a chilly wind blowing in from the Sierra Nevadas
Its 6.30 pm and the outside temp is 11%. Forecast is good for tomorrow but rain due monday
Wanderer

Are the cats still living in the trees ?

There was a brood there in May, mum had taken her kittens up there and just one had the courage to come down.

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Roquetas De Mar

Been off line due to the fact that I spilt suggery coffee over my keypad and have been waiting a few days for it to dry out.

Today Sat 9 Jan
Brilliant sunshine with no wind but very cold at 8 degrees Absolutely lovely view of the hills behind:thumb:

BigLad

Free Member
Jan 29, 2008
Cumbria /Europe 6&6
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
2 YEARs
Guardamar/Marjal

Will need to scrape the toad screen this morning all white.:Sad:
Forecast to get warmer later in week.::bigsmile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
At Last !!!

Up with the blinds !!!! No wind at all and not a cloud in the sky (Benicassim Nr.Castellon) it looks like a day for a bike ride along the beach followed by a couple of lunchtime San Miguels !!!!......Stephen....:ROFLMAO: :thumb: :ROFLMAO: :thumb:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi, Just seen this link on another forum, I didn't know the BBC had such a site, its really good, you can select one of the top tabs and then use the bottom buttons to run the sequence, it doesn't look that good for Europe they seem to be having similar weather to us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/10068?&search=france&itemsPerPage=10&

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Clear blue sky's no wind and a little bit warmer to day inland from Alicante:thumb:

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
L'Estartit, Catalunya, Nr Barcelona

Sun 10 Jan 12:00
Temp 6 deg
Clear Blue sky & warm sun
Light breeze

captmike

Free Member
Nov 26, 2008
Cambs & S. Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Costa del Sol

Weather here in Coin (20km inland from Marbella) is cold (6 deg. in our porch), overcast with drizzle. Yuk. It's time to light a fire and tuck into a Sunday roast.

Cheers,

Mike

Last edited:

onthebeach

Formerly 'Leggo'
Jul 19, 2009
Southern Spain
Funster No
Exp
5 yrs
Costa Del Sol

Weather here in Coin (20km inland from Marbella) is cold (6 deg. in our porch), overcast with drizzle. Yuk. It's time to light a fire and tuck into a Sunday roast.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

We are on the coast not much better here. Fire has been on all morning. :cry: Roll on the sunshine.

Leggo:thumb:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Roquetas de Mar

Saterted off sunny this morning but now raining at 4 pm:cry:

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
L'Estartit, Catalunya.

Tue 12 Jan 11:00
Temp. 11 deg
Partly cloudy
Light breeze

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Cold and rain inland Alicante:Angry:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Are the cats still living in the trees ?

There was a brood there in May, mum had taken her kittens up there and just one had the courage to come down.

And the proof !

Attachments

• piniscola.jpg
    piniscola.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries