We went to Newark today (1 Viewer)

D

Dirky&Gilly

Deleted User
Hi all

We went to Newark showground today and passing your stand was given a leaflet so here we are introducing ourselves.

We don't own a MH if that is the right jargon but are looking to buy in the future and hopefully find out as much as possible before we buy.

Not expecting many replies as most are probably in the bar at Newark drinking free beer :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome to the fun site, some of us are still here ! Please join in the FUN:shout:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Yes, there are some of us still at home working our fingers to the bone so that the 'ugly sisters' can go to the Show :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi yeah! welcome to the site:thumb: got a question about motorhoming just ask where such a friendly lot on here::bigsmile:

RAY

OP
OP
D

Dirky&Gilly

Deleted User
Thank you all, we have just checked our email but have not had one from the national lottery so it might be a liitle bit longer before we have our MH but we are determined to get there asap

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
newark show

we have just joined this club after picking up flyer at newark show. we have now left after a very wet& windy night. Now sat in brownhills carpark using 3g dongle to send this message now going for a swimn in the swimning pool ( heated) the car car park swimning pool is def not heated.

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Oh, how I do hate it when people 'crow' about the beautiful sunshine and blue skies that we are experiencing just at this moment in Newquay, Cornwall :Angry::Angry:

Just can't help it, though - someone on high loves us this morning! :thumb::thumb:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Wellcom Dirk&Gilly we will be at the Peterborough Show, so come and say hello. Peterborough is a much bigger show, wiyh even more to tempt you.

Andy & Lynn

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
welcome to dirky and gilly and cpease,
glad yo see you here, you are very welcome, its also nice to know that people are not throwing the flyers away hope to meet you at another great meet.

:Smile:ruth

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Welcome, yes I was at Newark, great weekend even though it did owl a gail. Got up in the middle of thee night and got dressed as I had forgot to wind in my Omnistor and thought the wind was trying to part it from my M/H.:ROFLMAO:
Spent far too much money:cry: but will enjoy the next couple of days fixing new gear in.

Don

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Pammy,

Yes I was there.

RV is now under covered storage after last night.:Eeek:

Got there Friday evening and the kids loved the magic show and singers.

Steve.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back